Dispute Against Dutch Power and Zakum

Nike

I posted a thread in which I need some one to do monkey madness on my pure. Dutch power said he could Could do so we talked on skype and he said he could do it. So I gave him the info for the account only for him to tell me after that he couldn't do till later. So I ended up doing myself. This is related later on. I currently don't have access to a computer and am typing this on my phone so I will try to get evidence later. I didn't have a registered email on any of my accounts as it makes them easier to sell without. Also there was nothing of value on account so I figured there was nothing to worry about. A few days later I need dwarf cannon done on 4 accounts. I messaged Dutch again he said he could do at the time nothing was wrong with account so I was like ok. Again we discussed prices and what not on Skype, we agree on price and in which we agreed I would pay after, so I give him the info to all the accounts and then he says something about his grandpas birthday or some shit and can do when he gets home. So I sit around for 4-5hrs waiting to hear and I messaged him a few times with no response. So I went and go found some on else to do the quest for me. Zakum said he could do. So again gave him info and he started everything hing was all good. I was at airport so again had no access to a computer or Internet. So he finishes up all those quest and I agree to pay him when I can the next day. When were both online he sends me the gyazos of the quest completed so I paid him. I then go attempt to log on accounts and it says my password is invalid. All 4 accounts that Zakum was questing passwords were changed. Again accounts have nothing of value on them. So in that time frame either Zakum or Dutch Power registered the email and changed the password on the accounts. Also the thing that leans me to believing it was Dutch Power was that the account that had MM done on it, it's password was also changed. So I'm out 5 accounts. Tbh it's just really said that some one would do such a thing, but there is scum out there you now.

Like I said before I don't have much access to osbot so any of my repo see may take time to get back to the dispute

well the problem is, i cant really show i havent been on the accounts but i did not hack them, i havent even logged on to them when he gave me the information, since the service have be done there must be more people that had the account information... i dont know if he did change the password or inlog of the accounts after he gave them to me, but i havent logged on, i havent even played runescape from friday because i wasn't at home... i feel bad that i got blamed for hacking because i want to get some reputation and help people out with my service!

thanks.

You can wanted me to be banned, but as i said im innocent, i haven't logged in to these accounts since i did not even had time to play, thats why i didn't do the service, its easy to say i am guilty but maybe come with some better proof...? There is no proof i have logged in / hacked the accounts, also you tell me that zakun had no acces to the first account of MM but that someone else did the quest, i mean you can say all this but the only thing you say is the way all this happened and what happened is done by me, but do you got some real proof? I mean i believe your story that the accounts got hacked but there is nothing that links to me...

As i said before i didnt login to the accounts, even not when you gave me the account information, as i said i had no time to login another i would have done the service caus thats why i am here, helping people out and doing services!

Thanks for reading

The only evidence you have for calling me the hacker is that i was doing a service and zakum, when tou gave me the login details i didnt even logged on and said i had no time, then you said that someone else was going to do this, i got a question for you, who did monkey madness for you? And if you said you are hacked with the same account information then when you had done this quest,but didn't change the password?

In the last weeks howmany people had acces to the accounts that got hacked ? Since you said you didnt change the password of the accounts there is no proof it was me... Maybe you should change your password instead of blaming me!

I was hired by Nike on Monday after completing Waterfall on a brand new account that he has created. After completing it, he asked me if I wanted to do dwarf cannon on 4 of his accounts. We agreed on a price in which he provided me the username and password. I did not find out till later that the account information hasn't been change since he gave the same information to dutchservices. Nike was at the airport at the time and I was willing to wait for my payment after completing it. When I finiahed all the accohnts, I notified Nike that I was finished and that he could change the password now. He did not respond to me. The next day, Nike pays me and 1 hour after he told me that the passwords were changed. He asked me to provide evidence of me finishing the quests. I would have had no evidence BUT luckily osbuddy automatically takes screenshots upon a completion of quest.