Blast furnace without mirror?

anderiel

100% ban, maybe not instant but u gna get banned within the couple days.

The only way to do BF without ban is on a lowpop client and a private script from what I've experienced.

this is false. Mirror client doesnt do as much as everyone makes it out to be. Ive dont tests and found that mirror mode has the same ban rate as normal client reflection with private scripts i made for myself. Edited by AresScripts
  • Like 1

The only way to do BF without ban is on a lowpop client and a private script from what I've experienced.

I've ran BF for several weeks on my main acc on the regular client, I didn't get banned...

but the bann rates on regular client are sky high on all scripts... especially fresh accounts gets targeted extremely hard! So becareful with that smile.png

Yàou can use a private script if you can find someone who will make it for you wink.png

Even though it would be a better investment to just use the mirror client instead ^^

If you mean to goldfarm you'll have to accept that accounts will be banned sooner or later smile.png

No matter what client or script you run. (You still break their rules and you'll be punished)

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 2

I can vouch for Ares and Khal.

As you can see by my signature, I have quite a few hours in Blast Furnace and not one account has been banned.

TWO of my blast furnace accounts have been there for exactly 32 days from now using Khal's script & mirror (And I run alot more, none getting banned). As long as you use your brain you can stall bans quite a long time, and I bot 12+ hrs/day, so not casually botting them to avoid bans.

Edited by Dyrone
  • Like 1