Banned for 'Powerleveling'? LOL

Taxonomy

I was trying to buy 1-99 ranged off a gold selling site (powerlevel) and they said they can't do 1-99. I said how about 1-75. They said no. I said I am a customer trying to buy something, why can't I pay you over $300 for 99 ranged?

They said because if they train me, the account will get banned.

I asked them if they used bots, they said no, they manually train.

Why the fuck would the account get banned if they don't use bots? Lol. They never explained to me.

• Like 1

I was trying to buy 1-99 ranged off a gold selling site (powerlevel) and they said they can't do 1-99. I said how about 1-75. They said no. I said I am a customer trying to buy something, why can't I pay you over $300 for 99 ranged?

They said because if they train me, the account will get banned.

I asked them if they used bots, they said no, they manually train.

Why the fuck would the account get banned if they don't use bots? Lol. They never explained to me.

Did they even say they do powerlevels in the first place?

From the sound of it they just sound like a gold selling store.

If I am wrong then perhaps they only do very low levels or it was a new employee who doesn't quite understand how things work.

Nah, multiple gold sites said the same thing.

I eventually found one to powerlevel me 1-99 ranged in a month.

But they said they have to take breaks.

I asked if they were botting.

They said no. "If we level to fast, the account might get banned."

Why would the account get banned for powerleveling even if you aren't botting? I can get on a lvl 3 and get 1-70 wcing in like 24 hours and won't get banned. Lots of people powerlevel.

And yes, they said they do powerlevels. They said they could "try" doing 1-50, but it would be risky. Why is it risky if you aren't botting? (None of them say they use bots on the account and they acknowledge that botting gets accounts banned and they wouldn't get a customers' account banned.

Nah, multiple gold sites said the same thing.

I eventually found one to powerlevel me 1-99 ranged in a month.

But they said they have to take breaks.

I asked if they were botting.

They said no. "If we level to fast, the account might get banned."

Why would the account get banned for powerleveling even if you aren't botting? I can get on a lvl 3 and get 1-70 wcing in like 24 hours and won't get banned. Lots of people powerlevel.

And yes, they said they do powerlevels. They said they could "try" doing 1-50, but it would be risky. Why is it risky if you aren't botting? (None of them say they use bots on the account and they acknowledge that botting gets accounts banned and they wouldn't get a customers' account banned.

maybe there ip is known by jagex or something it doesn't make sense.

please stop trolling the thread and posting dumb shit that doesn't involve anything/isn't relevant.

that was a really dumb post. why would chinese/asian workers be on drugs playing runescape in a building filled with computers making $8 a day?....

Just buy the service off someone on here. I recommend ServerGeeks. Pm him, we can for sure do this order for you by hand. Ill link you his osbot profile if you need.

1-99 range would take my 2-3 weeks no joke. botting of course but i cant get banned

im doing 1-99 range on a fresh lvl 3 with 1 prayer. i wont be chinning since chinning and prayer is for pussies

1-99 range would take my 2-3 weeks no joke. botting of course but i cant get banned

I already paid the chinese like $400 to level my range from 1-99, they are on 73 right now

im making a staker 8)