[HOW TO] Making the gold price stable!

Vag

Hi OSBot,

I've lately noticed this problem - and I am also sure many people have. New gold seller's just pop up and start controlling the market by offering gold for 0.20$ lower than other people around. This has caused the gold selling price to go down from 2.2$ to 1.75-1.80$ (if you are lucky, you will get 1.90-2.00$) within a month or so. It is very very hard to sell gold for above 1.90$ tho. This is only possible because people are willing to sell their gold literally for price of a last years potato.

I am sure gambling sites affect ALOT on this - but this is also about botters, the gold farmers. People are willing to sell their gold for 1.75$ for some reason. So - to stabilise the market, do not sell gold under 1.90$.

Just to mention - word competitive does not mean that new people trying to get in the market should push the current selling price down by 0.10 - 0.20 - This will only cause the market to crash, as new gold sellers are popping up like mushrooms in the forest.

• Like 2

If you are selling like 100-200M tops sure you can maybe get $2 per mill in increments. Its when you move to 500M+ and you need to dump that gold sellers like probemas and bogla are the only ones who will be able to buy it all. That's when you have to give in and settle for their price. If people hoarded gold there would be higher demand thus increasing the price. Would be great if people did it but gold farmers will not want to keep max cash on their mule for long unfortunately.

I sell gold off-site from between 2.25-2.60/M. If people don't know black markets and want to buy gold, you can really sell to them at a great price, thats where I sell 85% of my gold.

Yes - You are a re-seller. But the problem we are facing is with low and high-profile gold farmers to sell their gold for a too low price. This is where the change must happen.

Yes - You are a re-seller. But the problem we are facing is with low and high-profile gold farmers to sell their gold for a too low price. This is where the change must happen.

I've monitored the prices for the past 2 and a half year, and trust me when I say it'll raise again. It's no secret that gold raises about 15-30% during the summer holidays, when everyone suddenly starts playing again and need to stock up. If you buy 1B 07 now for lets say $1900, you would easily be able to sell that in about 2-4 moths for a profit of at least $500.