Difference between a macroing minor and major ban.

Caesar

So over the past two months I've been running 4 accounts on two different IP addresses. One of the accounts was banned with a 48 hour (macroing minor), while the other account using the exact same script on a different IP was untouched. Today I was banned on my 3 remaining accounts, however this time it was a macroing major perm ban for all three. 

I've had the theory that Jagex applies a macroing minor ban to a "non" goldfarming account, but when they suspect/have evidence that a macroing account is trading a mule etc they apply a macroing major ban. I suspect this because I was very sloppy with the transfer of gold between accounts, they did exchange gold between each other. 

Anyway so I was wondering if you guys agree with the above between the difference of minor and major?

Well, I got major without trading a single time and training skills which doesn´t give me any money.

Yeah :( over the past 3 days, I was skilling on all three, training unnecessary skills to 'legitimize'  the accounts. I used numerous scripts so it's hard to pin point what scripts to avoid in the future. Pondering whether to start fresh or continue listening to this 

Well, I got major without trading a single time and training skills which doesn´t give me any money.

NOO thats like the worst thing for me to see right now lol. I've been using a free combat script for the past month and wow have i come far in a month! havent made any gold but i got 99 str 80 attk 85 def 72 range :D If i get hit with da hammer i quit lol

this seems about right i just got banned this morning on and acc i was running on a proxy server was a goldfarming account/ pure i was making.. but i botted all different types of skill i think the reason i got ban was i botted on a f2p world then change to p2p but it was to late but i got a perm ban no warning no appeal just done...