Client freezes for 1.5 seconds

Rsuted

I've checked my performance in task manager as this was happening, my computer is running just fine, not freezing at all. Still every few seconds the bot will freeze for 1.5 seconds. I tried allocating more memory to my java, set it at 2048 and the problem still occurs. Any suggestions?

Is there a way I can increase the amount of memory the java heap uses on the client? It's maxed at 494mbs, but I have it set 2048mbs in my java settings.

Edited by Rsuted

Both on mirror client I guess?

If so, it will be normal you lagg, since mirror takes tons of CPU to load everything.

does it lagg without the scripts?

Khaleesi

No it does not lag without the scripts, but in my processes it's not showing that my cpu usage spikes, or is at an undesirable %. And my other programs don't lag at all.

Update: It seems the only time the client is showing 494/494 mb is when I reset my scripts, that's when the lag occurs.

No it does not lag without the scripts, but in my processes it's not showing that my cpu usage spikes, or is at an undesirable %. And my other programs don't lag at all.

The client laggs because it has to load a ton of data on the mirror.

Even without scripts the mirror client has a laggy nature...

If you run 2 mirrors on 1 comp test will really use a lot of CPU and even more data to load, that's why it laggs, it's still in beta .. :s 

Check:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/73372-eta-update-on-mirror-client/

The client laggs because it has to load a ton of data on the mirror.

Even without scripts the mirror client has a laggy nature...

If you run 2 mirrors on 1 comp test will really use a lot of CPU and even more data to load, that's why it laggs, it's still in beta .. :s 

Check:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/73372-eta-update-on-mirror-client/

Alright thanks, will give this a read.

• Like 1