[LOOK HERE] Give Me Your Best Ideas! Reward If Chosen! :D

ProjectPact

Okay, so a lot of you guys probably have seen my AIO Lazy Assistant. It is a script designed to help people who want to gold farm (make a lot of gold). From there, the gold farming income can then be turned into real life cash, or used to become a beast in the game. Or, people use the script because it is packed with scripts that will help make your everyday playing a lot easier with some features such as an auto walker all over RS all the way an IP Checker to make sure your proxies or VPN are working correctly!

I need YOUR help on figuring out new features that I can add to my script to make it grow even more. The script right now has 9 fully functional scripts involved in it, so it's no kiddy toy. wink.png

If you pitch me an idea, and I take it, you will receive the AIO Lazy Assistant script FREE for one month! 

Lets hear your ideas,

ProjectPact

AIO Lazy Assistant can be found here: CLICK_HERE

Edited by ProjectPact

i posted about this a few weeks ago but a splasher that operates in pvp worlds and accepts bonds when people try and gift them to disrupt their splashing and pk them - since it wouldn't be too hard but would be a good way to splash train and make some bank :)

another cool feature would be a bot that trade all the gold to a mule - for example if the bots are chopping yews in catherby they trade the yews to the mule after X amount of hours so the mule can sell them on!

it looks like a really cool script hope i win :P 

i posted about this a few weeks ago but a splasher that operates in pvp worlds and accepts bonds when people try and gift them to disrupt their splashing and pk them - since it wouldn't be too hard but would be a good way to splash train and make some bank smile.png

another cool feature would be a bot that trade all the gold to a mule - for example if the bots are chopping yews in catherby they trade the yews to the mule after X amount of hours so the mule can sell them on!

it looks like a really cool script hope i win tongue.png

I like the mule idea. Maybe also supply accounts with supplies if necessary.

i posted about this a few weeks ago but a splasher that operates in pvp worlds and accepts bonds when people try and gift them to disrupt their splashing and pk them - since it wouldn't be too hard but would be a good way to splash train and make some bank smile.png

it looks like a really cool script hope i win tongue.png

Really funny you said something about the mule trader. It has already been added to the script since yesterday!

Keep your ideas coming!

Edited by ProjectPact