E-Hookah

thexokid

Since I come from middle eastern decent shisha is basically a daily habit, but ive been wanting to cut down on smoking by using a electronic shisha head such as square or fantasia e heads. I was looking into ordering one but since im in canada the lowest shipping price i could find is 60$, i was wondering if anyone in canada had a way of getting these heads, or even an alternative.

Thanks in advance.  

No everyone is in the same boat as me, the regular head costs 79.99 but shipping is 60$.. You could buy another one with that, anyways im just gonna try some local vape stores if they dont have it then i guess ill just pay the shipping.

Instead of their site, check ebay or amazon. You could possibly even get better deals there or better heads

Edited by Kyle

If you're from the middle east, i'm sure you have family in the US. Order it to their address and ship it to yours then. will cost less i think.

yeah I got fam in the us but i didnt wanna bother any of them.. ANYWAYS.. I found exactly what i was looking for on ebay for 60$ cheaper plus free shipping.. THANKS KYLE!!!smile.png smile.png

• Like 1