I am back after 6 months. What about ban rate now?

Icek95

Hi dudes, I havent been here for 6 months where it was the worst time in aspect of ban rate since I remember. On Char box guys told me about new anti-ban mirror system, I read the article, but before start to play again i want to ask here, how it is now? I remember time when osbot starts and I reached 99 crafting only by spinning flax (10hrs a day for 2 months) with no ban :) Is this bussiness worth now? ;)

Mirror is safer and you don't have to be as careful, but if you are still running gold farms/botting more then one account, you are still going to get banned fairly fast.

regular client is near 100% in a month. I've used both mirror and standard, and for more then one account i've seen MAYBE 2-3 days better on banrate with mirror, the problem is mirror has so many bugs it looks like a bot would if you were standing next to it while its trying to figure its life out.

running 1 account, i'd say go mirror, as they last far longer if you aren't drawing attention to yourself.

Mirror is safer and you don't have to be as careful, but if you are still running gold farms/botting more then one account, you are still going to get banned fairly fast.

regular client is near 100% in a month. I've used both mirror and standard, and for more then one account i've seen MAYBE 2-3 days better on banrate with mirror, the problem is mirror has so many bugs it looks like a bot would if you were standing next to it while its trying to figure its life out.

running 1 account, i'd say go mirror, as they last far longer if you aren't drawing attention to yourself.

It depends you script. I been running Auto-Fletcher of Novak for more than 24 hours now and did it multiples times and I am clean.