ETA Update on Mirror client?

Khaleesi

I think this needs to be adressed ASAP.. Khal as well as the few other well-known script writers contribute the majority of the scripts that are used by a lot of users like myself and it's a shame that we experience these bugs due to the mirror client.

Yes, we can use the standard client, but it is unfair having to pay for VIP monthly and also the script writer for their premium scripts so we can bot safely, and in the end are not getting our money's worth.

I understand fixes like this takes time, but would be nice to have the developer of the mirror client to make a topic with some sort of ETA (even though they are not usually kept) but at least so we all know something is being done. Or somehow find a way to allocate more manpower and time to get this solved, because all I see are the same issues of high CPU and other things being brought up and nothing being done (or shown publicly that their is an effort)

RANT OVER

Edited by Mystical
  • Like 6

#1 Issue really is entity update speed. Tho I fear that resolving this issue will further strain the CPU usage.

Due to the nature of the mirror client, I am not really certain that it's at all possible to reduce the CPU usage by a whole lot. But it would be nice to get a word on this from @MGI

For the record, the requirement of being logged out as you hook the client is part of the How-to-run mirror client guide; so I don't really think it belongs here. There are probably some circumstances related to that.

• Like 2

good post, i hope we get this issues solved, on the other side tho... in the last month so ive made 4 fishing acc, and they are all above 70 fishing and still no ban or no issue with the client at all, so im happy with the mirror client, but i hope this issue get fixed ofcuz,

good post, i hope we get this issues solved, on the other side tho... in the last month so ive made 4 fishing acc, and they are all above 70 fishing and still no ban or no issue with the client at all, so im happy with the mirror client, but i hope this issue get fixed ofcuz,

I agree with the loading of entities completely.. I am not going to code around this issue if i am going to have to code it again once its updated... so when i release my scripts till this is fixed they will not be able to use mirror client..

Agree as well. I think they're very slow compared to the regular client.

Edited by tyoui
  • Like 1