The road to a bot farm

Bobrocket

So, I'm going to begin my bot farm. I currently have 2 accounts that are eligible for botting, and a main account.
My bots are going to run on my own computer so I can babysit, as well as using private dedicated proxies that I maintain myself (I am a long time customer to a specific VPS provider as I also run a VPN). Current progress:

Account 1 - ded
61aedb109894b6299c7956d0132ad304.png
*My Immortal playing in the background*

Account 2 - Currently Training
Account 2 is having a bit of a rest as I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with this account.
Estimated profit: ~15kgp

Account 3 - Woodcutting

Using a private bot that I'm testing for a friend. All seems to look good so far.

Estimated profit: ~5kgp (-1.7m from main for bond)

now has membership!!

Neither of these accounts have membership yet, however when I achieve good stats then I will begin buying bonds.

I will update this thread with proggies and new bots and such, but for now this is in a preliminary phase until I can actually profit.

EDIT 24/5/15: I bought DreamMiner and Perfect Chopper as they seem like the best options for my bots.

DreamMiner seems to work well, gets stuck but all is good otherwise. Perfect Chopper glitched a lot in the location I was in and misclicked the bank a lot and looked very bot-like. Got Account 1 banned sad.png

Edited by Bobrocket

So, I'm going to begin my bot farm. I currently have 2 accounts that are eligible for botting, and a main account.

My bots are going to run on my own computer so I can babysit, as well as using private dedicated proxies that I maintain myself (I am a long time customer to a specific VPS provider as I also run a VPN). Current progress:

Account 1 - Woodcutting

Has ~40 WC, and has done some quests.

Estimated profit: ~50k (can't trade or sell logs yet)

Account 2 - Currently Training

Training melee skills, not entirely sure what this is going to bot.

Estimated profit: 0gp

Neither of these accounts have membership yet, however when I achieve good stats then I will begin buying bonds.

I will update this thread with proggies and new bots and such, but for now this is in a preliminary phase until I can actually profit.

Good luck with the farm