Quick-Hopper

FrostBug

• 9 months later...
6 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

Can someone show their Imports for this Snippet? I can't get it to work because i don't know what imports he used in this lmao 

hmm i am pretty sure that he said what imports he used a couple of posts back https://osbot.org/forum/topic/73332-quick-hopper/?do=findComment&comment=1072731

EDIT: 

Also this topic was made back in 2015 so i gues its not relevant anymore

Edited by ProBotterIamNoob

5 hours ago, castelxxd said:

Can someone show their Imports for this Snippet? I can't get it to work because i don't know what imports he used in this lmao 

This snippet won't work unless you can find the widgets. I'd suggest what lol_marcus said...

4 hours ago, Lol_marcus said:

This is probably a better way of world hopping and an added benefit is that it won't break in the future because it's managed by the OSBot developers. If you use this snippet you risk the widget IDs changing which will require you to update your code in the future.

I'd suggest just creating a world hopper class where you store information about when you last hopped, the next world, etc and using that with the api methods.