2007 Ranged Staking 1 Def Pure (What Weapon?)

Taxonomy

I'm making a new ranged staker since my other one got banned.

I was wondering what is better at high levels?

I'm planning on staking at around 90 range and 80-85 hp

Should I stick to rune knife the whole time in a stake or just a cbow only throughout the whole stake?

I tried using a cbow on a 86 range 76 hp account but I usually lost 9/10 stakes...

But this guy makes it look natural to stake with a cbow/d bolts and its the only thing he carries. He doesn't even bring knifes to his stake.

So 93 range 81 hp is it better to knife the whole time or use a cbow the whole time?

It seems like the rune cbow is VERY powerful and hits high, but if you hit even one 0 or 1 low number when someone is knifing you, you automatically lose because you will lose like 4-5 hits...

Edited by Philly Shell

how is the guy in the video staking with cbow only no move (he doesnt even bring knives)

is this even recommended? i tried it and i lost 90% of the stakes. Most were very close and could have easily been won but the crossbow fails when you get both down to low hp and you hit a low number or a 0, god forbid 2 bad hits and your opponent is throwing those fast knives at you hitting 10-10-13-13 and you take 5 seconds to even hit with your crossbow..

Is crossbow only more effective with high hp against knives? (like the video)

how is the guy in the video staking with cbow only no move (he doesnt even bring knives)

is this even recommended? i tried it and i lost 90% of the stakes. Most were very close and could have easily been won but the crossbow fails when you get both down to low hp and you hit a low number or a 0, god forbid 2 bad hits and your opponent is throwing those fast knives at you hitting 10-10-13-13 and you take 5 seconds to even hit with your crossbow..

Is crossbow only more effective with high hp against knives? (like the video)

It honestly doesn't matter if you only cbow or knife, but some do no-knives