Need Some Help Not Getting Ban

Kico

Hey OSbot community I wanted to ask for your help today! So I started botting in osrs last Friday, all was going well until Sunday which is when I got struck with a ban. I'm trying to goldfarm on F2P and was using Darkminer to mine. It's not the first bans that I was concerned about its the ones that I got after those bans. Ever since the first bans any other accounts that I would bot on would get ban the next day around 12-2am. The first time I did it, I used 10 bots on a proxy and used darkminer still, since my computer could handle it and that is the same with the second time but I changed the proxy, so I thought it was just me running to many bots, then just yesterday I started with only 2 bots with a changed Ip again and I used dream miner the paid script and again at night I got ban.

So I have a few questions:

1. Is it just bad luck or am I doing something wrong?

2. What should I do because I want to just make a good amount of gold each day (First set of bots made 10m/rest made 0)

3. Is there anything else instead of the IP that can be flagged?

4. Does using an old version of the client so the script doesn't break matter? (Used 2.3.65 for Darkminer  and Latest for Dream Miner)

5. What are some tips for the future?

6. What's the best thing for a person new to botting to try?

I considered using a VPS but I want to make some money so that I can pay for that.

I made about 34 accounts all ban and it's too much effort if they are gonna get ban in the beginning and just get ban so I want some help from you guys if that's alright! 

Another thing is that each time I screw up I end up paying for another proxy and I can't keep it up so what can I do to not get ban at least for 3 days so I can make some money to restart testing what works?

Last thing sorry for the long post but I'm really determined to get this working, thanks for your time!

Dont ever mine in alkharid mine, i always get a ban there even if its for a small amount of time.

Sorry for not making that clear I'll post the different things I botted at. 

First Attempt (About 3 Day Period):

1-41: Lummy Swamp Tin/Copper (10/10 Made It)

41-60: Lummy Swamp Coal/Varrock Mines West Iron/Silver (10/10 Made It)

60-65: Mining Guild Coal (5/10 Made It)

65+: Mining Guild Coal/Mith (2/10 Made It)

Second Attempt:

I know these bans were my fault and I was following the first attempt (Got ban during first phase tin/copper)

Third Attempt (8 Hour Period):

1-41: Lummy Swamp Tin/Copper (All 10 Ban Mid Attempt)

Third Attempt (5 Hour Period):

1-31: Varrock East Mine Tin/Copper (2/2 Made It)

31-41: Varrock West Mine Iron/Silver (Both Ban Mid Attempt)

If they are fresh lv 3 accounts and all other stats are 1. You tend to get banned quickly, do some quests on them and maybe train some other stats.

Again my bad.

What I do when I make the accounts:

I do tutorial island myself no bot with random appearance for each bot

Then I do three quests for each bot, the quests are Cook's assistant, Sheep Shearer and Romeo and Juliet. 

Should I do more quests? Should I train them like 10 att, str, and def?

Your IP is flagged.

If you are using proxies, if its free programs for example the odds are big that those IP's are flagged already.

I use a paid proxy vpsgamer/virmach

mirror client + vps

For vps I can't invest in one yet and with mirror client how many bots can I run? because with mining as far as I got I get 60k/Hr only 

Again my bad.

What I do when I make the accounts:

I do tutorial island myself no bot with random appearance for each bot

Then I do three quests for each bot, the quests are Cook's assistant, Sheep Shearer and Romeo and Juliet. 

Should I do more quests? Should I train them like 10 att, str, and def?

I use a paid proxy vpsgamer/virmach

For vps I can't invest in one yet and with mirror client how many bots can I run? because with mining as far as I got I get 60k/Hr only 

youll be able to run 2 maybe 3