Script disappeared

alkaPWNed

So I bought khal's blast furnace a couple days ago and encountered a problem with buying it on the wrong account but someone helped me out. But today when I went to use it, it wasn't there for some reason. I checked the account that I bought it on and got stuck on the forums saying you do not have access to this page (I'm using internet explorer right now).

So I bought khal's blast furnace a couple days ago and encountered a problem with buying it on the wrong account but someone helped me out. But today when I went to use it, it wasn't there for some reason. I checked the account that I bought it on and got stuck on the forums saying you do not have access to this page (I'm using internet explorer right now).

How can you buy it on the wrong account?

You are only allowed to have 1 account on osbot...

Who helped you, and what did he do?

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

How can you buy it on the wrong account?

You are only allowed to have 1 account on osbot...

Who helped you, and what did he do?

Khaleesi

For some reason I was logged into my old account which was not verified and the email I used for it is locked without noticing I bought it on that account and maldesto helped me by transferring the script over to this account btw. I resolved my issue with being stuck on that account but still stuck on the issue of the script disappearing.  

For some reason I was logged into my old account which was not verified and the email I used for it is locked without noticing I bought it on that account and maldesto helped me by transferring the script over to this account btw. I resolved my issue with being stuck on that account but still stuck on the issue of the script disappearing.  

Ow I see, Just message maldesto again... I gave you a 12 hour auth on the script.

So you can use it in the meantime !

Don't forget to contact him :)

Khaleesi

• Like 1