Good Bye runescape.I

Littlewayne

Well, i'll start by explaining my first offence. the 2 day ban was from auto clicking alching. I made it to 92 I think before I got a temp ban, and I quit botting on my main ever since. But recently I got back into botting since I noticed I had around $15.00 credits from I'm guessing payed for scripts that were refunded, so I bought a few scripts and started botting f2p accounts.. and I was making around 1.5m a day off 2 accounts, but were banned within 5 days. After those 2 bans, I made 2 new accounts and repeated my process but were banned within 48 hours. So I figured my Ip was flagged and there was no point in continuing unless I bought proxies which I wasn't ready to devote money and time into. So I just played on my main account for a while. But this week I had lifeguard certification classes from right after school until 8:30 (4 hours) so when I woke up I set my account to bot at less than 20 minute intervals at a time and break for 70 to 120 minutes each time. That has to be one of the biggest mistakes i've ever made. I came home less than an hour ago, as soon as I open the door I notice the osbot client at the main menu with no paint of a script on it (Which I have only known to mean either there's multiple accounts on my ip at a time, or i've been banned). My heart instantly drops, I try to think positive about the whole situtation and just go eat, shower and talk to family. I eventually come down here (less than 15 minutes before typing this) and go straight to the Runescape homepage, log in, go to account settings...So nervous to click account management I look away and click. I don't want to look so I get on my phone and try to get a positive attitude hoping that might better my results. Dead wrong. I looked. 2 "Macroing Major (ban)" offences dated at May-19-15.    I had that account for soo long. I grew up with that account from when I was 8 (2006) until now. 

Rs3 was just a couple high levels, 99 firemaking, and about 120m. Plus every holiday item from 2006 leading up to 2013.

(Who else has the chocotrice cape, the golden hammer "award", or the snow globe that when you shake it it snows?

Edited by Littlewayne

Well, i'll start by explaining my first offence. the 2 day ban was from auto clicking alching. I made it to 92 I think before I got a temp ban, and I quit botting on my main ever since. But recently I got back into botting since I noticed I had around $15.00 credits from I'm guessing payed for scripts that were refunded, so I bought a few scripts and started botting f2p accounts.. and I was making around 1.5m a day off 2 accounts, but were banned within 5 days. After those 2 bans, I made 2 new accounts and repeated my process but were banned within 48 hours. So I figured my Ip was flagged and there was no point in continuing unless I bought proxies which I wasn't ready to devote money and time into. So I just played on my main account for a while. But this week I had lifeguard certification classes from right after school until 8:30 (4 hours) so when I woke up I set my account to bot at less than 20 minute intervals at a time and break for 70 to 120 minutes each time. That has to be one of the biggest mistakes i've ever made. I came home less than an hour ago, as soon as I open the door I notice the osbot client at the main menu with no paint of a script on it (Which I have only known to mean either there's multiple accounts on my ip at a time, or i've been banned). My heart instantly drops, I try to think positive about the whole situtation and just go eat, shower and talk to family. I eventually come down here (less than 15 minutes before typing this) and go straight to the Runescape homepage, log in, go to account settings...So nervous to click account management I look away and click. I don't want to look so I get on my phone and try to get a positive attitude hoping that might better my results. Dead wrong. I looked. 2 "Macroing Major (ban)" offences dated at May-19-15.    I had that account for soo long. I grew up with that account from when I was 8 (2006) until now. 

Rs3 was just a couple high levels, 99 firemaking, and about 120m. Plus every holiday item from 2006 leading up to 2013.

(Who else has the chocotrice cape, the golden hammer "award", or the snow globe that when you shake it it snows?

Oldschool Runescape. -------

59.850m+ experience 

76 att

94 str

76 def

86hp

72 range

52 pray

99 magic (went legitimate after 92)

99 fletching (first ever 99, which was 99.5% botted with no bans)

99 cooking (legit)

20m + 

4 dragon defenders,

75+ days spent online

170-180 quest points

and the countless memories of nights where I had nothing or anyone to go to with my feelings or emotions except for the game i've always known.  It was a really fun ride while it lasted, Don't ever bot your main.

sorry for you, but, try sports!

I'm expecting to get banned on my main any time soon, I've been playing (and inconsistently botting) since around 2006 too.

As of yet I guess I've been relatively lucky, having only received one temporary ban and a few stat-reductions.

Don't underestimate the difference between premium and free bots. 

Free bots WILL get you banned, it's a matter of time.

When Jagex finally catch up with me it'll probably be the best thing that's happened to me in my entire life.

I'll go outside.

• Like 2