Extreme AIO Cooker bugs

Salahuddin

Recently in the later versions of mirror this has been happening more often, clicking on raw fish then on using on fire but never cooking, just repeating that action, this can happen for dozens of minutes sometimes, also when depositing in the bank, mirror will deposit, close bank, open, deposit, and repeat for a couple of times then actually withdraws the fish

Recently in the later versions of mirror this has been happening more often, clicking on raw fish then on using on fire but never cooking, just repeating that action, this can happen for dozens of minutes sometimes, also when depositing in the bank, mirror will deposit, close bank, open, deposit, and repeat for a couple of times then actually withdraws the fish

Aren't you speaking of the DDos attacks on runescape?

Where your player is just lagging extremely at some moments?

If it's not lagging:

Try this:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/72936-how-to-fix-scripts-not-starting-properly-in-mirror-mode/

Else:

Use at default client

Else:

Script issue (Which I doubt)

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

No, its not lag, its a mirror problem, I tried what you suggested, didn't do anything, I still have to use version v2.3.65 to use this cooking bot

So it does work in V2.3.65? hmm

Then you'll need to give more details on whats going wrong...

My private cooker works just fine,

So guess a method divinity is using must have changed in the latest update, but only divinity can knows that ... sleep.png

So you or Divinity should can make a bug report of the issue with every detail possible smile.png

It's not going to solve magically in the next update if nobody reports it ...

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi