Reputation is everything

INFERN0

So i recently decided to start selling accounts on player auctions not that any of you care but anyways i have no reputation and listed my main 70/72/70 nmz ready for 60$ after a week it did not sell so instead dropped it down to 40$ and now i dropped it down to 30$ and still no one is buying lol and i clearly stated that i was giving the email login and ip created with i felt like sharing this with you guy's just incase any of you decide to start selling of the bat on any other sites or maybe here make sure you build a reputation before anything.

• Like 1

Welcome to the internet, its way to easy to recover accounts to buy from someone with no history to double check.

Even a small  $30 is a lot to spend on something you have less then a 50% chance of keeping.

yes thats true but its player auctions and if that happens they will usually refund them i guess i got to gain some trust but i don't know possibly how to as the only way to is sell.

Well...

First off, 70-70-70 is worth 10M(last time I checked), 10M = $20.

Second, even if you do PA and they get a refund of that $20 or $30 they bought the account for, in 99% of the cases they have worked hard on the account and got a lot of items on it.

Third, basically for you, you lend out your account, if they get banned for botting, you've made $20 bucks. If not, you recover it in a few months with a lot of gold on it and by then it might be 99-99-99 instead.

Well...

Second, even if you do PA and they get a refund of that $20 or $30 they bought the account for, in 99% of the cases they have worked hard on the account and got a lot of items on it.

Third, basically for you, you lend out your account, if they get banned for botting, you've made $20 bucks. If not, you recover it in a few months with a lot of gold on it and by then it might be 99-99-99 instead.

This is a great guide for scamming. A++ Made 100B off it already.

Well...

LOL YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPEND.

the person who bought the account from me was an account reseller and now he listed it for 120$ l0l he sold 70/70/70's for 100$+ they are only worth 10m on osbot because people lowball the shit out of everything

LOL YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPEND.

the person who bought the account from me was an account reseller and now he listed it for 120$ l0l he sold 70/70/70's for 100$+ they are only worth 10m on osbot because people lowball the shit out of everything

100$ ... such bs.

Edited by Khaleesi

So i recently decided to start selling accounts on player auctions not that any of you care but anyways i have no reputation and listed my main 70/72/70 nmz ready for 60$ after a week it did not sell so instead dropped it down to 40$ and now i dropped it down to 30$ and still no one is buying lol and i clearly stated that i was giving the email login and ip created with i felt like sharing this with you guy's just incase any of you decide to start selling of the bat on any other sites or maybe here make sure you build a reputation before anything.

what do you think i've achieved in the past week? :doge: