Pure Progress - Caz [ 1 Def OSRS ] Updated 21/05/2015!

Cazarak

Hey, i'm a bit new to the forum & new to botting in general.. I made an 07 account for the first time ever after playing private servers for years.. 

I've been botting for about  a week now anywhere from 4-8 hours a day whilst also playing legit some days..

lZklTRi.png

I think i've done alright so far!

On top of this i've acquired around 50 quest points whilst making this 1 defence pure.. completing monkey madness & some of RFD.

I'm planning on going for a firecape when I reach 70-80 range so I hope that goes well, I might update this thread every now and then if people actually care hahhaha.. 

Thanks - Caz.

Update - 21 May

Did about 5 prequests for RFD just about to do it, been training legit at nmz!

5NUdg6r.png

Edited by Cazarak

Hey, if you want HP levels (along with range) Khaleesi has  a caged ogre script, flawless, mirror client and 100% safe :)

For Czar Range Guild I recommend using a Magic longbow as it has higher range bonus and everything is the same speed @ range guild. Higher range bonus = more xp/H. And once you get to 60+ range you can upgrade to Dark bow. I used this script myself until 70 range and moved on to Caged Ogres for up to 60k xp/h in range + 20k hp xp.

Bot carefully and good luck with your adventures!

• Like 1

Thats really impressive, is it all mostly botted?

Um no actually, I only botted a little of it.

Hey, if you want HP levels (along with range) Khaleesi has  a caged ogre script, flawless, mirror client and 100% safe smile.png

For Czar Range Guild I recommend using a Magic longbow as it has higher range bonus and everything is the same speed @ range guild. Higher range bonus = more xp/H. And once you get to 60+ range you can upgrade to Dark bow. I used this script myself until 70 range and moved on to Caged Ogres for up to 60k xp/h in range + 20k hp xp.

Bot carefully and good luck with your adventures!

I'm doing ranging guild right now because I can get 30+ range levels without getting a single combat level meaning I could go pk with these stats but like 80 range at the same combat.. which I will do :D