RIP in pieces life for 9 months

Hermitrage

19667342f55bcaa7ac84631ae5d71909.png

ACL torn and reconstructed. Any of ye boys tear this some time? Can't play football till at least 2016. RIP in pieces.

P.S: No hate on the leg hair, I just have too much testosterone sleep.png

This is what it looked like 2 days post-op (warning: may look a bit yuck):

http://i.gyazo.com/6e5600825acb0ce2b6980a729dc598ac.png

Edited by hermitrage

My left knee been hurting a lot. Think im starting to tear something. Ima basketball varsity player for 3 years straight. Hopefully my knee gets better for next year.. Been wearin compression lately

I hear a lot of Bball players tear their ACL/Menisci. If it has recently started hurting, and you haven't ever heard a snap or any sort, you might have something like tendinitis. I would get it checked out man, you don't wanna end up here.

I hear a lot of Bball players tear their ACL/Menisci. If it has recently started hurting, and you haven't ever heard a snap or any sort, you might have something like tendinitis. I would get it checked out man, you don't wanna end up here.

It's kinda like my lower knee of where theres a bone there. No snap or anything. i jump off of this leg a lot for hang time to draw contact and stuff thats why and for fade aways

It's kinda like my lower knee of where theres a bone there. No snap or anything. i jump off of this leg a lot for hang time to draw contact and stuff thats why and for fade aways

shin splints maybe? look it up, i had it too. you get it when your bones have to tank a lot of jumps and when you're usually walking on bad shoes/hard floor