Buying scripts and VIP

thersbot

Hey guys so I want to buy VIP and some scripts but I'm not sure how I can make a verified PayPal

Account. My problem is that I don't have a credit card so I cannot like make my account verified. It says debit or credit card do you guys think I can get one of those prepaid cards from Walgreens and make a paypal account with that? I don't have much rsgp rn so I can't really

Pay with that either unless I wanna wait awhile. Please help me with this homies.

I realized my account has been limited and one of the things I need to do to get it off that like limited version thing is add a credit card..

Edited by thersbot

Hey guys so I want to buy VIP and some scripts but I'm not sure how I can make a verified PayPal

Account. My problem is that I don't have a credit card so I cannot like make my account verified. It says debit or credit card do you guys think I can get one of those prepaid cards from Walgreens and make a paypal account with that? I don't have much rsgp rn so I can't really

Pay with that either unless I wanna wait awhile. Please help me with this homies.

I dont think your paypal needs to be verified, I buy vouchers for people without having verified Paypal

You can buy a moneypak card and put the money on paypal

Or you could buy giftcards -> Sell them for GP -> Buy Vouchers with GP

Actually guys i found my old paypal account from like 2009 and its got money on it and all that so i tried buying VIP and it says please try again at a different time. At first i tried to do it on my phone and it said this seller cant recieve payments right now? So then i tried on my computer and it still didnt work saying payment could not be sent at this time or something. Is there a problem with this right now for everyone or just me

I dont think your paypal needs to be verified, I buy vouchers for people without having verified Paypal

You can buy a moneypak card and put the money on paypal

Or you could buy giftcards -> Sell them for GP -> Buy Vouchers with GP

Thanks jams i was thinking about moneypak and do people actually buy gift cards?

Actually guys i found my old paypal account from like 2009 and its got money on it and all that so i tried buying VIP and it says please try again at a different time. At first i tried to do it on my phone and it said this seller cant recieve payments right now? So then i tried on my computer and it still didnt work saying payment could not be sent at this time or something. Is there a problem with this right now for everyone or just me

Thanks jams i was thinking about moneypak and do people actually buy gift cards?

People buy Amazon Giftcards at good rates