Good combat scripts?

scoobdog

I'm looking for a solid combat script, and it looks as if I'll have to drop few dollars on one! I was looking for some community feedback on the different scripts. I'm still new to the community, so if this type of topic doesn't go here, I'm sorry! Any feedback is much appreciated smile.png

Edit: If you're a developer, feel free to give us a pitch! I'd love to hear about your scripts! 

Edited by scoobdog
  • Like 1

I'm looking for a solid combat script, and it looks as if I'll have to drop few dollars on one! I was looking for some community feedback on the different scripts. I'm still new to the community, so if this type of topic doesn't go here, I'm sorry! Any feedback is much appreciated Defo use 

Defo use a premium script, worth the money. Also, just go to the scripts section and check out the comments to see which one tickles your fancy.

heres a link: http://osbot.org/forum/forum/273-combat-slayer/

look at my sig, all the combat scripts you will ever need doge.png

I was looking at your spider one, actually! It looks good, but what I saw from a review made sense. It was about how the spiders were afk'able, and actively attacking new spiders looks bot-like. Is there an option to reset aggro on this script to make you look like an afk'er? I would happily spend money on a script that would make me look like an afk'er! That would keep ban rates low, while still being efficient

• Like 1

I was looking at your spider one, actually! It looks good, but what I saw from a review made sense. It was about how the spiders were afk'able, and actively attacking new spiders looks bot-like. Is there an option to reset aggro on this script to make you look like an afk'er? I would happily spend money on a script that would make me look like an afk'er! That would keep ban rates low, while still being efficient

What are your stats ? If you are a lower level i would use the flesh crawlers or spiders, but I started doing ankous at 70/70/70 now im 75/75/76 and it works like a charm and you make money so I would check it out. And the range guild is great for your range i got 33-80 in under a week using it with the mirror client <3

What are your stats ? If you are a lower level i would use the flesh crawlers or spiders, but I started doing ankous at 70/70/70 now im 75/75/76 and it works like a charm and you make money so I would check it out. And the range guild is great for your range i got 33-80 in under a week using it with the mirror client QwPha8E.png

I'm at 67/60/60 at the moment, looking to get 70/70/70 before I make the push to 70/99/70. Would you still suggest Ankous?

I'm at 67/60/60 at the moment, looking to get 70/70/70 before I make the push to 70/99/70. Would you still suggest Ankous?

Ehh i think you could do it but you could do it but wouldn't really be worth it until 70/70/70 stats. I would stick with spiders if I were you. But yea definitely get ankous when you get the stats