Final Fantasy

Oliver

While I haven't played the most-recent final fantasy games, including the one, you're referring to I could tell you a lot more about the series and how enjoyable it is if you're interested. Most fans tend to prefer the older final fantasy games too as opposed to the newer ones(which changed the combat system too much, kinda like how runescape messed up with EOC). It's too much to post here though but if you're interested I can tell you more on skype.

The new ones are kinda lame...but the old ones..10 and before....are amazing.

^He gets it

I liked all the FF's, also you can get DC Universe online for free.

The new ones are kinda lame...but the old ones..10 and before....are amazing.

It's okay, but there are better games of the same genre imo. 

A friend of mine streams it, check it out: http://twitch.tv/mystikm

While I haven't played the most-recent final fantasy games, including the one, you're referring to I could tell you a lot more about the series and how enjoyable it is if you're interested. Most fans tend to prefer the older final fantasy games too as opposed to the newer ones(which changed the combat system too much, kinda like how runescape messed up with EOC). It's too much to post here though but if you're interested I can tell you more on skype.

^He gets it

Thanks, and the version I am downloading right now.. Is it okay to play this version with zero pre knowledge about the game?

Or should I try and older version first?

Thanks, and the version I am downloading right now.. Is it okay to play this version with zero pre knowledge about the game?

Or should I try and older version first?

One of the great things about the series is none of them are connected by story.

They all share similar formulas and themes but no two are alike, each has it's own charm that makes it unique =).

I've heard some good things about XIV, my friends played it a lot. It's especially enjoyable but I heard when you're max level you can run out of things to do quickly. There's a new expansion coming out which should sort that out though. If you're into MMOs you should like this, I've also heard the controls for a controller are mapped really well and once you get into it you're sure to love it.