interact.() clicks wrong option sometimes

LSFKing

Hello, I'm a new poster and I hope I'm doing this right.

I wrote my own script that steals from chests, but some are trapped so I made it so that it will always click the "Search for traps" option, not the "Open" one.

However, it seems that every now and then the bot will click the "Open" button and take damage. This shouldn't be the case at all since "Open" isn't even included in the script.

Anyone have any ideas? Is there a bit of code that can tell it to be sure NOT to click "Open"?

Thanks much!

It could be that the Open option is the right-click option at the time of starting the interaction event; but then the object changes state before the actual click is executed?

About one of the only scenarios I can think of.

You could enforce right-click interactions if you want to make sure that 'Open' is never selected.

This could be done by right clicking the chest and then using MenuAPI to find and click the option

I'm not sure, when i want to use a object i normally just use this; works fine this way.

The only issue I had with that was the fact that right after he would open the chest, he would walk to a chest across the room and start mucking about with that one.

It could be that the Open option is the right-click option at the time of starting the interaction event; but then the object changes state before the actual click is executed?

About one of the only scenarios I can think of.

You could enforce right-click interactions if you want to make sure that 'Open' is never selected.

This could be done by right clicking the chest and then using MenuAPI to find and click the option

I'll give this a try and will report back with the results. Thanks! 

Edited by LSFKing

Awesome, isn't it? My manager @LeBron found this awesome guy, you should definately send him a PM and ask him to update yours too. smile.png

@Making Rice is the genius behind this. 

I really like ur sig alot. I think i'll aproach rice once i've finished with my ghoul killer and it's released as part of my perm collection :)

apa

• Like 1