Negative Feedback

RSH

Disputed Member:@Hermitrage

Why it should be removed: The player fully knew that the account was not mine and accepted the risks of what may happen, then says I gave him no insight :

Proof :http://gyazo.com/cdac4acf8c16f8f6ad5b55f793e488ee

http://gyazo.com/c733dc7fe94e56bc491675162702d704

The he lies and says I told him the account won't be recovered 100%

http://gyazo.com/764b7603a4a797187d55bd32d630c5ae

Link to topic: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/72174-07gp-obby-tank-55-slayer-40defence-71-strength/#entry797985

This feedback is falsely given and he understood the risks when buying the account and agreed with them, and now he's not even replying on skype any more.

I have requested @Hermitrage posts here in order to clarify why he gave you the feedback.

From what i can see you sold him an account that had been sold to you and the member had been banned.

The thread which you posted the account sale on in regards to the original owner and email section states the user will get the email and all info. You state nothing on the actual thread that the original owner is a banned member, which you should do.

d1207b46bf6636eff55cb7fe37d7179b.png

Also in this screenshot shows you saying you have FULL CONTROL of the account.

cdac4acf8c16f8f6ad5b55f793e488ee.png

Now with you saying you have full control of the account that would be of reassurance to the buyer would it not?

Also you requested the thread of the account in question to be locked, is there any reason behind why now of all times?

462103f87da3cc17967f79265c9fe7c9.png

I will wait on @Hermitrage to post here and see what he has to say. In the meantime please could you post a screenshot of 'view profile' on Skype so we can clarify whether or not this was indeed @Hermitrage you were talking to.

I told him I have full control of the account, which I did. The email, account security code thing.

He understood that, he was given everything I knew.

http://gyazo.com/76f1efacae9877411a4864281adc62e8

I've requested to have the thread locked on the day the account was sold, yet it wasn't.

I checked the thread and requested a lock.

I've told the member that the player was banned, which I stated in the screenshots, and he understood this.

I told him I have full control of the account, which I did. The email, account security code thing.

He understood that, he was given everything I knew.

http://gyazo.com/76f1efacae9877411a4864281adc62e8

I've requested to have the thread locked on the day the account was sold, yet it wasn't.

I checked the thread and requested a lock.

I've told the member that the player was banned, which I stated in the screenshots, and he understood this.

Can i ask when you purchased the account?

Yes i know you stated the OO was banned but you are missing my point, saying you are in full control of an account is misleading.

I guess Haze is right, there's no point looking for an argument against what I said myself. I was just a bit mad because I put so much effort and money in that account and then after a few days its just gone. I apologize.

OK if you feel that way i will remove the negative feedback, thanks for the speedy response.

OK if you feel that way i will remove the negative feedback, thanks for the speedy response.

@Hermitrage has PM'd me requesting i reopen this as he feels he is indeed in the right. If he is to be right in this feedback dispute he will be able to leave you negative feedback again. I have already removed as he previously said he was OK with it.

Sorry for the late request for re-opening this thread. I take back my post. I am not apologizing, even if it may sound rude.

Haze guaranteed that he had full control of the account before the trade. This means nobody should have been able to mess around with the account unless that person is Haze himself. He clearly stated this before trading me the account, thus saying that I won't have to worry about it being recovered. And I didn't.

Haze states he has full control of the account. clearly seen in this picture

Y5v6lK4.png

I never stood a chance, I am guessing he just wanted to sell it.

All the evidence is against him,I don't understand how you can one minute take it away and another re-open.

What will this all do? He wont win anything from leaving a negative, I spoke to him and what did he do? He deleted me of skype, yet you side with him.

He says I gave him no input, yet I did. He even posted just before that he was "mad" How possibly can you leave this open.

He doesint know what he wants, this wont get him anything. This is ruining my services and I wont allow this.

All the evidence is against him,I don't understand how you can one minute take it away and another re-open.

What will this all do? He wont win anything from leaving a negative, I spoke to him and what did he do? He deleted me of skype, yet you side with him.

He says I gave him no input, yet I did. He even posted just before that he was "mad" How possibly can you leave this open.

He doesint know what he wants, this wont get him anything. This is ruining my services and I wont allow this.

The only reason i originally closed it this was because he said it was OK to. It is no fun losing something you paid for; he has a right to be mad he bought an account from you and within a week it was hacked back and he is now out of an account and out of what he payed for it. YOU stated you had full control of the account and to say that to somebody is a reassuring statement. How would you feel if the tables were turned? For you to think you can offload an account to somebody and that if it gets hacked back in a week you have no responsibility for at least trying to assist him to get the account back is wrong. I suggest you add each other on Skype again put your differences aside and at least try submitting a recovery ticket.

I deleted Haze from skype because I didn't feel like being manipulated by what he says. He called me a liar and responded aggressively when I asked him about the hacked account and that it MIGHT have been him, because I assumed he had full control of it like he did. The point I am trying to make with negative feedback is for other buyers. Feedback was created for other buyers. I don't want this to happen to people you trade with in the future regarding accounts that get recovered.