Jagex Email for Unbanning accounts

RServiceGeeks

there are NO emails for jagex anymore, they used to have them but they are all offline and never to be used again, it is now IMPOSSIBLE to get unbanned once you have been banned, well i've seen some rare cases which cant be explained, they say they got unbanned by appealing but ofc thats bs

trust me, i got  falsely banned 

i tried

• Twitter(they didnt ignore me, but they said go fk yourself)
  • Youtube
  • Reddit
  • IRL letter
  • Appeal system

trust me its no use, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU BOTTED cuz ur guilty

Edited by The Hero of Time

Guest SGTBarnes21B

I got my RS3 main that I have had for over 10 years banned because I started an 07 character with the same name that got banned for botting. How that hell does that makes sense? What if someone else picked that name and got my RS3 main banned? Very pissed, even though I have never played RS3.

there are NO emails for jagex anymore, they used to have them but they are all offline and never to be used again, it is now IMPOSSIBLE to get unbanned once you have been banned, well i've seen some rare cases which cant be explained, they say they got unbanned by appealing but ofc thats bs

i tried

• Youtube
  • Reddit
  • IRL letter
  • Appeal system

They actually said "go fk yourself"? Should report them to their bosses, gf de-modded.

• Like 1

They actually said "go fk yourself"? Should report them to their bosses, gf de-modded.

not litteraly, but thats what they said lol, they linked me to a page , a FAQ for banned players, and there is no answer on that site, if you click on the button "ive been banned" or whatever, it says shouldnt have botted! bummer! basically

I dont tweet.

Only way to contact them through business practice these days besides in game if you happen to see them.

i tried

• Youtube
  • Reddit
  • IRL letter
  • Appeal system

I've had a few friends get unbanned, you just got a shitty answer probably cause you botted.

i tried

• Youtube
  • Reddit
  • IRL letter
  • Appeal system

B3mFKcp.png

• Like 1