☄ Zakum's Unban Service ☄ Legit ☄ Trustworthy

Zakum

1. an attempt normally take 1-3 days, in rare occasions a full week.

2. Factors that determine success rate is the age of account/type of ban/how long ago the ban was placed.

3. I do not need the password of the customer's account, but they can feel free to change password.

Interesting stuff

Ok well what would you say for the odds of success are for these two accounts?

Account #1(my old main)

Created sometime in early 2004(was as a gift from a friend given to me way after my 1st account was banned)

played legit for several years(only began botting when EOC came out and got banned in Christmas 2013 after I botted in rs07 starting in July 2013 when I joined OSBot).

Main offenses include: Macro Major(December 2013) and Macro Minor(July 2013)

other offenses include: Several mutes and some other random stuff

Stats I had in rs3 were basically all stats needed to do all quest on rs3 in 2013

stats in rs07 I had 70,70,70 and a bunch other nice stats for a main(including almost 99 wc)

Account #2(just my 1st account ever which was worthless but had a lot of sentimental value)

Created sometime in late 2004

Didn't really play much just walked around and begged for stuff(Until I got perma banned in 2005 on my birthday because I was being really annoying).

Somehow I got unbanned in early 2013 only to bot for the first time in may 2013 and was banned shortly thereafter(yew trees at edgvile f2p in rs3 lol)

Main offenses include a former perma ban and macro major

Stats we're really crappy(nothing in rs07 and best I had was like 40/40/40 and 30 magic).

What are your thoughts on both accounts? Can you work your magic?

Also If there's hope I intend to get unlimited attempts(does that cover both accounts or just one)?

Interesting stuff

Ok well what would you say for the odds of success are for these two accounts?

Account #1(my old main)

Created sometime in early 2004(was as a gift from a friend given to me way after my 1st account was banned)

played legit for several years(only began botting when EOC came out and got banned in Christmas 2013 after I botted in rs07 starting in July 2013 when I joined OSBot).

Main offenses include: Macro Major(December 2013) and Macro Minor(July 2013)

other offenses include: Several mutes and some other random stuff

Stats I had in rs3 were basically all stats needed to do all quest on rs3 in 2013

stats in rs07 I had 70,70,70 and a bunch other nice stats for a main(including almost 99 wc)

Account #2(just my 1st account ever which was worthless but had a lot of sentimental value)

Created sometime in late 2004

Didn't really play much just walked around and begged for stuff(Until I got perma banned in 2005 on my birthday because I was being really annoying).

Somehow I got unbanned in early 2013 only to bot for the first time in may 2013 and was banned shortly thereafter(yew trees at edgvile f2p in rs3 lol)

Main offenses include a former perma ban and macro major

Stats we're really crappy(nothing in rs07 and best I had was like 40/40/40 and 30 magic).

What are your thoughts on both accounts? Can you work your magic?

Also If there's hope I intend to get unlimited attempts(does that cover both accounts or just one)?

Hey, I would like to further discuss this through skype.

I met this guy in a middle of a League of Legends Match.
His name was rs related.
I added him after game and we were talking about everything about runescape.
He is a friendly and knowledgable guy.
I explained to him how my account was banned in the past for macroing on my main (which is maxed)
He told me that he provides unban services, and at first I thought this MUST be some sort of scam.
But, his thread looked pretty legit. I gave it a shot.
2 Day laters, I get this in my email.
jmvOX1Y.png

Without a doubt I would reccommend him 100%.

• Like 1