CPU Fluctuates ALOT! CAUSES LAG

Keven

http://gyazo.com/aea8fe6c7c197be46dbc29a7df766495

This constantly happens once every 10 seconds and causes 3 seconds of lag. Its really annoying does anyone know how to fix this? 

Specs just incase:

AMD FX 8350

AMD R9 280X

8GB RAM 1600MHZ

650W GOLD PSU

2 MONITORS

1TB HDD

60GB SSD

Please help!!!

How does 2 monitors affect anything?

• Like 1

Get a better computer / don't run so many things at once, since your computer can't handle it.

Edit:

& what script are you running?

Some scripts are more CPU demanding than other, and mirror has higher CPU usage by default as well.

I really don't think my cpu can't handle it. I can run any new game thats out and get a solid 60fps at high settings. However, when i have just 1 client running with any script/any bot and i play league of legends the cpu fluctuation takes place and its annoying as hell, the damn lag. I need to close all my bots every time i play a game. In that gif i was using 2 khaleesi blast furnace bots + 1 frost barrows +1 another clients fighter bot. None of them are using mirror.

How does 2 monitors affect anything?

Probably doesn't. I'm not a computer genius but possibly a second monitor uses some cpu/gpu? I just put in there just incase.

I really don't think my cpu can't handle it. I can run any new game thats out and get a solid 60fps at high settings. However, when i have just 1 client running with any script/any bot and i play league of legends the cpu fluctuation takes place and its annoying as hell, the damn lag. I need to close all my bots every time i play a game. In that gif i was using 2 khaleesi blast furnace bots + 1 frost barrows +1 another clients fighter bot. None of them are using mirror.

Probably doesn't. I'm not a computer genius but possibly a second monitor uses some cpu/gpu? I just put in there just incase.

Do you know which client is the one that spiked to 20%?

& you'd be surprised, my video card starts shitting itself when I bot & play league at the same time, so that could quite possible be your issue.

Do you know which client is the one that spiked to 20%?

& you'd be surprised, my video card starts shitting itself when I bot & play league at the same time, so that could quite possible be your issue.

no idea, it also happens with osbuddy. So i really do think its somethnig to do with my java but its all up to date, also im on windows 8.1 64bit it that matters.

no idea, it also happens with osbuddy. So i really do think its somethnig to do with my java but its all up to date, also im on windows 8.1 64bit it that matters.

Do you have 32-bit Java?

& if it continues happening, click the arrow of the Java process that keeps spiking, and then see which program it says. If it's OSBot, right click it & switch to process or whatever, and it should pop up the client.

Do you have 32-bit Java?

& if it continues happening, click the arrow of the Java process that keeps spiking, and then see which program it says. If it's OSBot, right click it & switch to process or whatever, and it should pop up the client.

I had 

Java 8 update 40

Java 8 update 45

Java 8 update 45(64-bit)

Java SE development kit 8 update 40 (64-bit)

Just delete the first 2, will update now.  and will try to find out the client thats going up to 20% cpu usage.