Botting Verification

Genchimaru

Heyo,

Early apologies if this is in the wrong section but is there any way to prove I did not bot on an account? Currently been doing services and an account I worked on has been banned for botting, supposedly. I work on service orders on an entirely different computer than the only PC that has botted in my home, that PC is also hooked up to a separate network.

For service orders I'm always on OSBuddy, couldn't imagine playing RS without it. Anyhow, I plan on giving the client all screenshots that OSBuddy took for every level. I'm hoping this is enough to prove my innocence; but for future reference/now what steps can I take to prove that I am indeed not botting?

Thanks for the help,

Genchimaru

They don't ban accounts for macro/bot if you didn't. I promise, maybe you accidently logged into the osbot client?

Cause I've had 4-5 accounts banned while using my main on osbuddy while the other accounts are bottling behind it.

Unless it was a goldfarming ban. In which case. You aren't getting unbanned hah

Edited by OurSickStory

They don't ban accounts for macro/bot if you didn't. I promise, maybe you accidently logged into the osbot client?

Cause I've had 4-5 accounts banned while using my main on osbuddy while the other accounts are bottling behind it.

Don't have OSBot even installed on the computer I use for service orders.

I'm not any kind of expert on this, but couldn't the player himself have been botting? The account could also have been banned just because it is played on from another location. 

For future reference, you could simply record all the skilling done. I understand that recording all the skilling and saving it all on a hard disc might be too much to ask. You could give your customers an option whether they want proof of you doing it all manually. If you'd want to, you could also ask a small price fee for this, for the extra effort.

I'm not any kind of expert on this, but couldn't the player himself have been botting? The account could also have been banned just because it is played on from another location.

For future reference, you could simply record all the skilling done. I understand that recording all the skilling and saving it all on a hard disc might be too much to ask. You could give your customers an option whether they want proof of you doing it all manually. If you'd want to, you could also ask a small price fee for this, for the extra effort.

I spent probably 8-10 hours on this account. That is a lot of disk space, so I'm not too sure I could do that. Thanks for the suggestion I will try to find a way to implement it in the future nonetheless.

I spent probably 8-10 hours on this account. That is a lot of disk space, so I'm not too sure I could do that. Thanks for the suggestion I will try to find a way to implement it in the future nonetheless.

8-10 hours of recording, that's certainly a lot. You could turn down the quality a bit, and make it into a time lapse video. Considering the disc space it takes, I'd definitely make it a paid option, just ask like 5% on top of the normal price.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the replies guys! Seems there's not a whole lot I can do aside from I said in the first post. But I plan on branching out and trying my own service setup and I plan to implement said suggestions. A lot of cool ideas going through my head, hopefully they all pan out nicely :)