*New update (15th of May)* The Gold Farm Project

Higgings

As the title states, I'm making my own gold farm. My last exam is a week today so I should have plenty of time to manage this (leaving schoolbiggrin.png). I will be updating this daily (hopefully) with my progress.

TOTAL PROFIT AS OF NOW - -4400k

TOTAL AMOUNT OF ACCOUNTS AS OF NOW - 2/5

DAY 1

Kinda of testing day, I think I got my config to the best it can be. Breaks enabled and 6 hours run time (averaging 100k/hr).

DAY1.png

DAY 2

Today, I left the bot on for about 4 or 5 hours (with breaks) and it made 350k. Today I'm going to be trading it onto my "mule" (see below) and I wanted to get it done so I stopped it early. I will be running account 2 in a couple of hours. 

The Runescape servers were acting up so I stopped account 2 early. Nearly hit the 1m mark!

ACCOUNT 1             ACCOUNT 2

Day2.png                    Day2_2.png

DAY 3

I was happily botting away today until the servers started crashing which ment I had to restart the script every 10 minutes. I managed to do 6 hours on account #1 but very little on #2.

ACCOUNT 1          ACCOUNT 2

Untitled.png                       NA

MY MULE METHOD

So basically, I trade it onto a large Runescape gambling website called BigBoiBets where I will then move it onto my main in a few days. This should leave my main out of the situation.

I should also point out that all the accounts (so far) are made by Services and his thread can be found here

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/72206-aio-service-low-ball-me/?view=findpost&p=798303

Edited by Higgings

Thanks everybody for your replies! I don't want to share my method out there right now, put its a public paid script and if you look hard enough, it will be really easy to find. 

I'm currently getting an account made for me and will post his thread in the OP. The stats I'm using (if you do find my method) are 30/30/30 and it seems to work well. I also plan on selling these account once they can out sell there purchase costs.

Thanks everybody for your replies! I don't want to share my method out there right now, put its a public paid script and if you look hard enough, it will be really easy to find.

I'm currently getting an account made for me and will post his thread in the OP. The stats I'm using (if you do find my method) are 30/30/30 and it seems to work well. I also plan on selling these account once they can out sell there purchase costs.

:D Edited by Genchimaru