Gaming PC

Eagle Scripts

Heya fellas,

I'm currently thinking about building myself a gaming PC. I've made myself two builds, now my questions are :

1. Build # 1 is more expensive then Build #2. Is  build #1 alot better and worth the extra money compared to build # 2?

2. Is Build # 1 a good build?
3. Is Build # 2 a good build?

EDIT: Please only reply when you have some knowledge about it (:

Let's hope you'll understand the dutch words, they're not that hard wink.png

Build # 1

JK2g7Gq.png

Build # 2

j7jylYs.png

Edited by Eagle Scripts

you're paying so much more then needed then tongue.png

That maybe so, like my cousin says im just paying for the brand, but damn i've never had 1 issue with my alienware's and they run so perfect.

Worth 2K every bit, wouldn't change that at all biggrin.png

Alienware>>>>>>

run 100 games at 1 time and no lag at alllllll and keep these bitches on for days straight.

Edited by ThatMixedKidMont

That maybe so, like my cousin says im just paying for the brand, but damn i've never had 1 issue with my alienware's and they run so perfect.

Worth 2K every bit, wouldn't change that at all biggrin.png

Alienware>>>>>>

run 100 games at 1 time and no lag at alllllll and keep these bitches on for days straight.

What are your PC specs then ? ;) Let's see what it'd cost me to build it :D

Only difference is the GPU's? Maybe I'm still sleepy but that's all I saw. If so, I'd just decide whether or not you're going to be running any graphic intensive games. If you don't plan on doing so, stick to the cheaper build and buy another hard drive so you don't clog up your SSD with junk. This is the PC I built just a few weeks ago :)http://pcpartpicker.com/p/cBkPD3

Edited by Genchimaru

Nice but it looks so thick o.O . You also paid way to much for the specs , not only for the brand but also because its a laptop.

Anyways, let's not continue this chat here since I did make this topic for some help ;)

Only difference is the GPU's? Maybe I'm still sleepy but that's all I saw. If so, I'd just decide whether or not you're going to be running any graphic intensive games. If you don't plan on doing so, stick to the cheaper build and buy another hard drive so you don't clog up your SDD with junk. This is the PC I built just a few weeks ago smile.png http://pcpartpicker.com/p/cBkPD3

Yes, its a GPU upgrade. Wanted to know whether the cheaper GPU is still a beast or not.

And nice build !

As a current user of AMD graphics cards, I can explain to you why I'm going to change. While the 290 is a pretty good budget card, I would pick the 300$ equivalent from nvidia. They have more features and and are generally better. The other thing I noticed was the motherboard. Did you just pick the cheapest compatible one? Make sure it is good quality. Also, are you sure you don't want to add a storage hard drive? SSD's fill up fast.

Unfortunately I don't know which one would be more worthwhile not familiar with either card sad.png You can always upgrade the GPU if the cheaper one is lacking though.

That's also a option indeed.

Looks awesome, but just a 'little' over my budget ;)

As a current user of AMD graphics cards, I can explain to you why I'm going to change. While the 290 is a pretty good budget card, I would pick the 300$ equivalent from nvidia. They have more features and and are generally better. The other thing I noticed was the motherboard. Did you just pick the cheapest compatible one? Make sure it is good quality. Also, are you sure you don't want to add a storage hard drive? SSD's fill up fast.

Hhm sounds interesting, what GPU would you recommend me then?