How to send/receive payments for 07gp without locking Paypal account

wouldcutar

Hey all, I have recently joined and after making 3 purchases my Paypal account was set to limited due to them not having enough information, this means I am required to send Paypal my details such as;

Proof of name and birth date (sending a copy of my license or passport)

Proof of address (sending a copy of my utility bill or government identification[iD?])

I don't wish to send this information although I dont know any other way I can send and recieve payments.

Is there a tutorial on how to bypass this?
Or
If Skrill does not need this information, is there a tutorial on how to set it up correctly?

Thanks all.

Not sure why you would need to bypass this, sounds extremely shady. Skrill also requires proof of address and identification. At least it did so for me, I live in Colorado, USA.

So you would recommend sending my details to Paypal?

I just don't like sending my details online that's all.

If so, Would 'Government Identification' mean just the License?

So you would recommend sending my details to Paypal?

I just don't like sending my details online that's all.

If so, Would 'Government Identification' mean just the License?

Definitely recommend it, such a hindrance if you aren't verified on PayPal.

Understandable, but this is NOT a new service. PayPal has been around for a long time, large enough that they're not going to do anything even remotely close to breaking privacy policies. Just make sure your password is different than your normal one if you generally use the same password. Make a separate email if you're very concerned. Add two step authentication to said email.

A Drivers License will do just fine. I'm sure Google could provide more answers then I could for acceptable documents for verification.

All the edits, I hate you autocorrect <3

Edited by Genchimaru
  • Like 1

Definitely recommend it, such a hindrance if you aren't verified on PayPal.

Understandable, but this is NOT a new service. PayPal has been around for a long time, large enough that they're not going to do anything even remotely close to breaking privacy policies. Just make sure your password is different than you're normal one if you generally use the same password. Make a separate email if you're very concerned. Add two set authentication to said email.

A Drivers License will do just fine. I'm sure Google could provide more answers then I could for acceptable documents for verification.

Cheers man. :) 

You have been helpful I'll see if I can set it up today and get the ball rollin'

• Like 1

Hey all, I have recently joined and after making 3 purchases my Paypal account was set to limited due to them not having enough information, this means I am required to send Paypal my details such as;

Proof of name and birth date (sending a copy of my license or passport)

Proof of address (sending a copy of my utility bill or government identification[iD?])

I don't wish to send this information although I dont know any other way I can send and recieve payments.

Is there a tutorial on how to bypass this?

Or

If Skrill does not need this information, is there a tutorial on how to set it up correctly?

Thanks all.

Hello, PayPal employee here. There is no way to bypass this as your account has been randomly selected for CIP verficiation; this is actually a goverment mandated requirement by PayPal to collect this information. If you create another account you will run into the same issue sooner or later.

For proof of name, and address our driver liscense or ID will suffice just upload it twice.

You may also upload your social to prevent any occurences down the line.

As far as security goes, your information is secure with PayPal even if your account is compromised the information you upload isn't viewable. PayPal has been in business since 1999 and never had a database breach, and as an employee I can speak for the amount of security that goes into place.

Edited by TzTok Jad
  • Like 1

Hello, PayPal employee here. There is no way to bypass this as your account has been randomly selected for CIP verficiation; this is actually a goverment mandated requirement by PayPal to collect this information. If you create another account you will run into the same issue sooner or later.

For proof of name, and address our driver liscense or ID will suffice just upload it twice.

You may also upload your social to prevent any occurences down the line.

As far as security goes, your information is secure with PayPal even if your account is compromised the information you upload isn't viewable. PayPal has been in business since 1999 and never had a database breach, and as an employee I can speak for the amount of security that goes into place.

Hey thankyou heaps for the information. I submitted my details although from reading online this has an expected time between 24hrs and 48hrs. But people have not had replies for up to 20+ days. WOuld you be able to shed some light on this? Cheers again

Also thankyou for all your comments everyone. They have been really helpful. :)

• Like 1

It's for anti-money laundering ... Had the same issue.

Send them copy of ID and some proof where you life, a bill where your adress is visible should be fine.

I waited 1 month, nothing had changed.

I contacted the service and they fixed it almost instantly smile.png

Goodluck!

Did you just contact by email?

I might catch up on it after the 48hours has been passed. :)

Did you just contact by email?

I might catch up on it after the 48hours has been passed. smile.png

Ya I waited for about a month after I send them my details.

After a month I mailed the customer service and explained it.

They replied to me within 24 hours and fixed the issue ^^

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Ya I waited for about a month after I send them my details.

After a month I mailed the customer service and explained it.

They replied to me within 24 hours and fixed the issue ^^

Khaleesi

I just called them to ask how long it will take.

After spending 15 F****** minutes on the phone listening to an instrumental 'Rick Roll' I was told it is set for review 12hours ago and it will take anywhere between now and another 60hours.

He was really helpful and nice. 

TzTok Jad, can you please change that phone music to something good please. :)

• Like 1