Mage training from 75-94 share your method and xp hr and cost

Jamaica

If you have ancients, you can go into NMZ and icebarrage.

You will get 50-65k xp an hour.

50-65k?:/ not too much and i think this is expensive if 50-65k i can do alch and cheaper

high alch /// Plank make

yes but it's make tired when i do it for 8 hours biggrin.png clicking better do string jewellery 6m mage xp=48hrs with string jewellery and just cost 27M

If you play legit, why are you on a bot forum asking for advice?

i don't do bot cuz my main got hacked and any1 botted on it and i don't wanna waste lots of time with bot,iam here for community not for botting Edited by jamaica

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So you're trying to tell me that something which DOES  NOT have random intervals of clicking that is not human-like will not get you banned?

Haha ooooooooooooooookay.

Basically what I'm telling you is on multiple occasions I have used gary hood to get 99 magic and never seen a ban the fact of the matter is, a human can sit at a PC and click the same place while afking alching just as gary hood can so I don't see it as being really bannable, not saying it hasn't happen but the ban % is possible really low now due to the circumstances, you are not on a bot client so yea. 

Edited by RServiceGeeks
  • Like 1