Negative Feedback Removal [Request]

TzTok Jad

Disputed Member:@Trustmybet
Why it should be removed: The whole situation was a misunderstanding, trustmybet has stated to me before he is sorry for leaving the feedback, I've offered to reimburse for the few days of membership he lost due to my nonresponsiveness.
Details: See above
Link to topic: N/A - Skype Deal

Lol.

a6ce730e4b69323b9a2a2a13bee2dc13.png

23bd36bc4dfffcef3588cbee45e8b333.png

517112167b8ca8e2ba27187b0bd61738.png

You never even paid back for the membership days you wasted. You deleted me off skype and then I blocked you cuz you pissed me off

524723939dfb363f3b4cd919ae33045d.png

As long as i get 2 bonds for both accuonts that you failed to do and waste time on, then remove fb.. idc..

2 bonds for 2 accounts (4 bonds in total) or 1 bond for each account (2 bonds in total)?

2 bonds for 2 accounts (4 bonds in total) or 1 bond for each account (2 bonds in total)?

I'm not even sure lol. It was in february. pretty long time. Doesn't really matter to me honestly... what annoys me is..all i know is that its SO damn unprofessional especially after waiting what? 3 months? then finally decide to refund for it? Pretty ridiculous..

I'm not even sure lol. It was in february. pretty long time. Doesn't really matter to me honestly... what annoys me is..all i know is that its SO damn unprofessional especially after waiting what? 3 months? then finally decide to refund for it? Pretty ridiculous..

I can totally understand your frustration but if you want to warn other members of his attitude, you should leave a neutral feedback instead of a negative one ( http://osbot.org/forum/topic/48743-aio-market-guide-read/ ).

I can totally understand your frustration but if you want to warn other members of his attitude, you should leave a neutral feedback instead of a negative one ( http://osbot.org/forum/topic/48743-aio-market-guide-read/ ).

Yea my bad. anger hit me bad that day. Neutral + my bonds back is what should happen.

To be honestly fair. I'd prefer 4 bonds in total. 2 on ea account. First lied. then delete me off skype. then doesn't refund me for 3 months. then yea.. And technically not refunding for 3 months is bannable.

As far as I know, you didn't start a dispute so your last argument is invalid. We'll await @TzTok Jad's reponse!