Dispute Against King Leonidas

Definite

Typed a huge post then pressed back, goddamn.

Ok to summarize, I'd like to offer some evidence towards this dispute.

Yesterday, King Leonidas posted in agreement with me that $2.35 was 'not possible' as a price for gold http://osbot.org/forum/topic/72166-selling-100-m-235m/#entry797914

Yet he now suddenly wants to buy 50m for that same price, which is 15-20% above market price, by the way.

Furthermore, when protesting his innocence within the chat logs, he sends a printscr to prove that he did not accept the gold. PICTURE HIDDEN

You'll notice that his inventory does not contain the 3 items he earlier stated he would trade to the user.

•  

• I will put 5 thread, uncut saphire and 1 needle in the trade"

To me, this is highly highly suspect. The chatlogs look like ones from the chatbox, so if a mod has access to those, they could confirm that this is how the conversation went.

• Like 1

Typed a huge post then pressed back, goddamn.

Ok to summarize, I'd like to offer some evidence towards this dispute.

Yesterday, King Leonidas posted in agreement with me that $2.35 was 'not possible' as a price for gold http://osbot.org/forum/topic/72166-selling-100-m-235m/#entry797914

Yet he now suddenly wants to buy 50m for that same price, which is 15-20% above market price, by the way.

Furthermore, when protesting his innocence within the chat logs, he sends a printscr to prove that he did not accept the gold. PICTURE HIDDEN

You'll notice that his inventory does not contain the 3 items he earlier stated he would trade to the user.

To me, this is highly highly suspect. The chatlogs look like ones from the chatbox, so if a mod has access to those, they could confirm that this is how the conversation went.

Right, okay, even after telling you and explaining in the chatbox, that I never said it was possible to sell the gold at 2.35. I suggest you read the entire thread and what I quoted. 

Do you have any more evidence confirming the fact that you did trade him and the trade was successful?

Hi, Dex possible you give him a time limit to reply and respond, as now I am sick and tired of waiting around, and cannot even trade other members this is becoming absolutely ridiculous. Being wrongly accused for scamming, and my patients is limited. 

Hi, Dex possible you give him a time limit to reply and respond, as now I am sick and tired of waiting around, and cannot even trade other members this is becoming absolutely ridiculous. Being wrongly accused for scamming, and my patients is limited. 

As usual, he has 24 hours from my previous reply to provide the additional evidence.

• Like 2