Apostle

Apostle

Hey OSBot, I'm Apostle and I'm an avid forum'er (is that even a word?). I'm from the United Kingdom & I'm 16 years old, I was born here and I've lived here majority of my life however I do originate from Pakistan and yes, I am a Muslim, although do not let my beliefs mistake you for someone I am not; especially with all the recent ongoings in the media. Anyway I doubt you want to hear about all that serious stuff! I'm still in school taking my GCSE's, which are the following -

• English
  • Mathematics
  • Triple Science
  • Economics
  • Computer Science
  • Geography
  • French

They're all pretty academic but ah, I'm happy with my choices (apart from maybe French tongue.png). Nonetheless I'm not a totally boring person, I do have some hobbies of such, which include -

• Graphics Design - I'll be showcasing alot of my work.
  • Programming (HTML, Java, JS, PHP, Ruby, Python)
  • Football (soccer to you 'muricans), I support LFC for anyone wondering. YNWA!

Anyway that's enough about myself, I don't want to bore you! 

tl;dr HI, I'm Apostle.

• Like 2

Hey, I'm Vince, a computer scientist in the making :)

If you need any advice, feel as if you might be able to teach me a thing or two, or just want to chat about computers, feel free to message me!

I'm still somewhat new when it comes to the botting scene, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. If you have any botting questions, I'm probably not the best person to go to right now for that (as I still don't know ALL the details), but I could probably assist on anything else programming. So don't be shy :)

Welcome!

• Like 1

Hey OSBot, I'm Apostle and I'm an avid forum'er (is that even a word?). I'm from the United Kingdom & I'm 16 years old, I was born here and I've lived here majority of my life however I do originate from Pakistan and yes, I am a Muslim, although do not let my beliefs mistake you for someone I am not; especially with all the recent ongoings in the media. Anyway I doubt you want to hear about all that serious stuff! I'm still in school taking my GCSE's, which are the following -

• English
  • Mathematics
  • Triple Science
  • Economics
  • Computer Science
  • Geography
  • French

They're all pretty academic but ah, I'm happy with my choices (apart from maybe French tongue.png). Nonetheless I'm not a totally boring person, I do have some hobbies of such, which include -

• Graphics Design - I'll be showcasing alot of my work.
  • Programming (HTML, Java, JS, PHP, Ruby, Python)
  • Football (soccer to you 'muricans), I support LFC for anyone wondering. YNWA!

Anyway that's enough about myself, I don't want to bore you! 

tl;dr HI, I'm Apostle.

Welcome :D 

I'm from Uk also and support Liverpool:)

Out of curiosity where abouts in Uk?

• Like 1

ey

interesting selection of gcses

I did

Maths - A* (100% ez)

French - A*

English Lang - A*

English Lit - A

Geography - A

Chemistry-  A*

Physics - A* 100% ez

Technology - A*

Russian - A*

Art - A*

Biology - B (was on my birthday... lol...)

So far you've had (correct me if im wrong) 

english lang

french oral

physics practical

bio alternative to practical

*flies away*

Hey, I'm Vince, a computer scientist in the making smile.png

If you need any advice, feel as if you might be able to teach me a thing or two, or just want to chat about computers, feel free to message me!

I'm still somewhat new when it comes to the botting scene, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. If you have any botting questions, I'm probably not the best person to go to right now for that (as I still don't know ALL the details), but I could probably assist on anything else programming. So don't be shy smile.png

Welcome!

You dont even know java :doge::troll: jk

Thank you for the incredibly warm welcome.

Welcome biggrin.png

I'm from Uk also and support Liverpool:)

Out of curiosity where abouts in Uk?

It's a small city, I'd be surprised if you knew it.

ey

So far you've had (correct me if im wrong) 

Congratulations on the success. I have had few exams yet.

Edited by Apostle