selling 100 m 2.35/m

moneyftwboy

100m to sell fast need payment first like any compagny already got scammed we can do multiple small trades as low as 1m

As you have no feedback no one will be willing to go first to you as you have 0 feedback, I did mentioned that when we discussed.

Edited by King Leonidas

i know but im hoping on ppl cooperation on getting feedback i am not going to risk anything seeing this forum is full of scammers

Every site is has people with bad intentions, there is no way around it. There is a way to determine which people won't scam you by looking at their history and their past transactions/feedback. 

False, yes feedback does help. But people with feedback even scam.

You have to look at their past transactions, and history like I mentioned you can have 1000 feedback but still scam for 10m, doesn't look like you read my post quite correctly. 

$2.35 per mil and want payment first

Good luck selling bro!

doge.png

That's exactly what I mean. That's not possible. 

You have to look at their past transactions, and history like I mentioned you can have 1000 feedback but still scam for 10m, doesn't look like you read my post quite correctly. 

That's exactly what I mean. That's not possible. 

Even large amounts of trading in the past can still lead to a small scam if needed.