False fb

Services

Disputed Member:@Username

Why it should be removed:

Details:

Link to topic:

Member mansuen

It should be removed because I am just starting up I done services legit nothing wrong I'm sure the guy I done service for can vouch beside this guy I done the service in like April 20th around then and today he comes wnd gives me negative fb he either got banned today or scammed and blamed me I didn't do anything wrong I offered to compensate him at first but he wouldn't add my Skype then lied and said I changed pass which I didn't and I couldnt since it was his accounts and he could easily recouver It back and he left me negative I left him some them he comes and leaves me more thanks guys hopefully can resolve this and possibly ban this guy before he does it to other people

There's no topics

Thank u can u delete Atleast one from same guy also even before this big neg fb show which took place 3 weeks ago he said he needed 10 Accs I done most of them then he said stoppp I pay u after 24 hours now after I done work I asked him to pay me for Atleast what I did now cuz it wasn't in my terms of service and he wouldn't that's why he called me impatient I offered to compensate him at first but he said I changed his passwords cuz he wouldn't. Of gotten away with a ban also it was his emails his accounts I couldn't change the passwords he is just tryna get money

Thank u can u delete Atleast one from same guy also even before this big neg fb show which took place 3 weeks ago he said he needed 10 Accs I done most of them then he said stoppp I pay u after 24 hours now after I done work I asked him to pay me for Atleast what I did now cuz it wasn't in my terms of service and he wouldn't that's why he called me impatient I offered to compensate him at first but he said I changed his passwords cuz he wouldn't. Of gotten away with a ban also it was his emails his accounts I couldn't change the passwords he is just tryna get money

I deleted one negative feedback. We will await his response!

Well I asked him to do tutorial Islands about 2 weeks ago.

As we neither had feedback, we decided to do it in increments. First 5 accounts for 275K. I paid him right after receiving my 5 accounts.

Could you please say if I've lied until here?

Then, we agreed to go for the next 10 accounts. However, due to the speed he was getting them done, I told him I'd like to wait 24h to see if they'd get banned because I thought he was botting. He got really nervous and said "he had workers" and "I should have said it previously" and he wanted to get paid for the accounts he supposedly already completed the Tutorial.

He was so impatient and childish I decided to block him because he kept on insisting I should pay him and saying he'd give me negative feedback.

I "threw away" those accounts because I wouldn't risk using them for then getting a ban because I'm pretty sure he botted them. So I didn't even log in two weeks after.

Now he gave me positive feedback, saying he did 10 tutorials (false?) and I was legit blah blah, so I checked if they were banned just to see and they had their passwords changed. 

I paid for 5 accounts (which I didn't really care for) and he changed their passwords.