Wyvern bot?

Im thinking about making one, but the problem is that its a difficult thing to code. There are many decisions that must be made with the flick of a switch, and right now thats difficult to do with how slow getting data from the RS client is. There is also a high requirement which means that if a test account gets banned we have to halt all progress to get an account back up to the right slayer lvl

VFighter has this i think but im not 100% sure if it is working. 

As for are they allowed - yes, they are allowed to make them just they have not released them tongue.png

It does have wyverns, but currently the dialogue isn't working since I don't have an account that can go there. I will be adding it when I have some other issues resolved though :P

It does have wyverns, but currently the dialogue isn't working since I don't have an account that can go there. I will be adding it when I have some other issues resolved though tongue.png

What dialouge? The one when you enter the cave? Jagex added a toggle to that, you can just click the cave and go in.

If you need an account to use to get it working, hit me up. I've wanted a Wyvern bot for quite some time now.

@OP

No wyvern script exists ATM

No AIO fighter currently supports wyverns