Interstellar

Rhodry

Yes, my friends also told me they weren't a big fan of it but once i seen it i was glad.

People that dont like this movie mostly are the ones who dont get it.Movie was polished with holywood a little bit because they had to and it's based on a wormhole theory of a guy i forgot his name.Honestly people should stop being hipsters and give this movie the recognition it deserves,great movie!wink.png

it has overwhelming visuals, but piece of crap story, cmon man, plants on the surface dying, humans will suffocate? the 90% of our oxygen is released by sea plants.....

IT WAS A HUGE AND LONG FUCK IN THE ASS FOR THAT PRICE OF TICKET, THEY SHOULD HAVE PAID ME FOR WATCH THEIR PIECE OF SHIT SHED A

TEAR FOR MY WALLET TOO

it has overwhelming visuals, but piece of crap story, cmon man, plants on the surface dying, humans will suffocate? the 90% of our oxygen is released by sea plants.....

IT WAS A HUGE AND LONG FUCK IN THE ASS FOR THAT PRICE OF TICKET, THEY SHOULD HAVE PAID ME FOR WATCH THEIR PIECE OF SHIT SHED A

TEAR FOR MY WALLET TOO

You remind of this guy 

Funny-UglyMan.jpg

Chill out and enjoy life. Stop trying to fight it