2/3 accounts banned here's what happened.

Kayex

Hey guys I started this to share my experience the past week since I started playing runescape again. I quit Runescape a week after old school came out and haven't played since. 

So here's what's happened so far this week alone! :) 

Created 2 accounts to bot and one mule account to store my wealth the beginning of the week. 

First account I fished until 60 fishing and then purchased membership and continued to fish until 75 doing lobsters and fly fishing (12-18 hours a day) . I have also botted 90 fletching 18-20 hours a day since then and the account is still active! :) 

Second account I created on the same day, didn't purchase membership and botted 1-45 woodcutting doing normal logs/oaks with a bronze axe! Took 8 hours and was permabanned while the script was running (was logged out and couldn't log back in). I was banking all logs. 

The first account had an email registered to it while the second account had a made up email.. 

So I decided to log into my old OSRS account to bot as I had never previously botted on this account and figured that I'd have a lower chance of being banned on this account as it has so much legitimate play put into it, so I went woodcutting. 

This time I reached 70 woodcutting and during the time created a mule account to transfer my wealth to after learning from my mistake the first time. 

2 days after I stopped using this account it got banned which I thought was a bit strange but I figured that maybe they flagged my IP and decided to check other accounts from this address even ones which hadn't been logged in for days. 

Now this is where I'm a bit confused.. The reason I didn't change my IP was that I wanted to get as much raw information as possible on these bans. It appears to me that even though I'm botting nearly every hour of every day on my account with membership it's not been picked up by Jagex (yet). Are jagex waiting not banning me because I've got a recurring membership payment setup on this account? It's possible, they are making money from me..

All botting has been done on the standard client and with free scripts, until yesterday where I bought Auto Fletcher Pro from Novak, which works flawlessly might I add, I'd 100% recommend the script to anyone who wants to get 99 fletching! 

I think it could be to do with the fact that my other accounts were essentially F2P gold farming while my "main account" is displaying behaviour more similar to someone who's just botting their main for personal use. 

My mule also hasn't been banned as of yet and all wealth was traded over via the trade function in game (not duel arena or drop trading).

Hope some of this information helps! Let's see how far I can get with this account that's still active before being banned! :)

as ive been preaching this last few days you should change IP after a ban, if you have a group of accounts wait till they are banned before switching or stop using the left over account. I keep my mule on a clean, non botted IP in a different region. Been testing the new mirror OSBot over the last week and its been 100% success so far. I was the first here to call out OSBot for the bans it was giving us all before the new mirror client and i left as result so believe me when i tell you this shit is good if you follow some general house keeping rules. Dont be surprised if any account on the same IP as you bot on gets banned. :)

Pug.

Assuming you didn't use mirror right?

Hopinh your mule doesn't get banned smile.png

Yeah I did mention standard client ^.^ I wouldn't bot that long on mirror as I wouldn't want to ruin it for everyone else while it still maintains it's low ban rate ^^ 

They might be saving to ban to you for a ban wave.. The purpose of a ban wave is to one not know which scriipt bans you and to, to make more money from membership to keep drawing you back to the game. If you got banned everyday no one would bot and they wouldn't make any money

This seems highly probable, I didn't actually think about that!

This might be completely irrelevant, but did you buy membership via bonds or cc?

Paypal using a debit card.

Yeah I did mention standard client ^.^ I wouldn't bot that long on mirror as I wouldn't want to ruin it for everyone else while it still maintains it's low ban rate ^^ 

This seems highly probable, I didn't actually think about that!

Paypal using a debit card.

Ah ok, because when i use bonds and bot, they always seem to get banned :/

Maybe you could lower the chance of getting banned by botting no more than 8 hours a day or taking breaks?

Oh this is just me coming back to runescape and botting as much as I can in the first week, if I get banned then I get banned but if I don't I'll start botting more safely as the account grows in value to me. :) Usually I would bot 6-8 hours a day with breaks and also purchase the mirror client but as I'm botting crazy I don't want to allow Jagex to pick up on the mirror client, it wouldn't be fair on the community. :)

pugs back?

Also @OP, I highly doubt your mule account will ever be banned.  I have an account that never touched a script, never touched a botting client, and my IP is flagged to shit.  I can bot for 4-6 hours on other accounts, and the second I log off, they are banned.  I get 1-3 trades to my mule account per account and after that, those accounts stand, and my mule one chills out and stays alive.  I also have a main that has never botted(since a last summer ban), and i still play on the same IP as what all this is going on.  I think it purely matters what Jagex has your IP stored as and if you are actually botting or not.

tl;dr your mule won't get banned, your botting mains will eventually. And change IP when you can.

pugs back?

Also @OP, I highly doubt your mule account will ever be banned.  I have an account that never touched a script, never touched a botting client, and my IP is flagged to shit.  I can bot for 4-6 hours on other accounts, and the second I log off, they are banned.  I get 1-3 trades to my mule account per account and after that, those accounts stand, and my mule one chills out and stays alive.  I also have a main that has never botted(since a last summer ban), and i still play on the same IP as what all this is going on.  I think it purely matters what Jagex has your IP stored as and if you are actually botting or not.

tl;dr your mule won't get banned, your botting mains will eventually. And change IP when you can.

Yeah I agree. My ip is prob flagged yet my main account i go on which i never botted is fine