Extremely high CPU usage

Pug

i am aware that this is a new feature and cpu has always been an issue for osbot but this is a new level. My cpu usage is at 52% with one mirror client open. Im running a brand new computer i5 4690k intel cpu, 8gb ram, asus r9 270X gpu. If i run a rival client i can run 13 bots without even lagging on any window. This is a feature that needs to be looked at.

a9e8ce6a89.jpg

• Like 4

fab4e5f258.png

Please read the above quote before posting something argumentative. Notice this is in the bug reports section, what's that tell you?

facep.gif noobs.

Yet theres no logs or further explanation, not telling what scripts, exactly what you were doing, no details to help solve it. I mean shit, from what your showing, it could something completely different then osbot.  (obviously its probably not, but just coming out from this side of the park)

Yet theres no logs or further explanation, not telling what scripts, exactly what you were doing, no details to help solve it. I mean shit, from what your showing, it could something completely different then osbot.  (obviously its probably not, but just coming out from this side of the park)

doesnt need logs, its been a problem across osbot on multi platforms during its lifetime, Dev's dont need much info because its happening to everyone across the board. Educated guess on my part would tell me that its something to do with the mirror process. Though osb2 has always used alot more cpu than its competition anyway. cba to explain myself more as the picture is self explanatory. 

1 client = 50%+ thats not commercially viable. I have a computer with very good specifications. For the average user (14-18 years of age) wont have a high spec computer and such will struggle to run 1 mirror client without lag let alone more than 1.

doesnt need logs, its been a problem across osbot on multi platforms during its lifetime, Dev's dont need much info because its happening to everyone across the board. Educated guess on my part would tell me that its something to do with the mirror process. Though osb2 has always used alot more cpu than its competition anyway. cba to explain myself more as the picture is self explanatory. 

1 client = 50%+ thats not commercially viable. I have a computer with very good specifications. For the average user (14-18 years of age) wont have a high spec computer and such will struggle to run 1 mirror client without lag let alone more than 1.

im 17 and my computer specs are below average so it uses 100% of my cpu making my computer almost unusable and then after a few mins the client crashes

im not complaining i will bot on the normal client untill the cpu is reduced

Considering that the normal client is nearly useless at this point this needs to be looked at. Honestly, it could be something that can't be fixed as much of what the mirror client does is based on the actual game client. We'll see.

Edit: Realized my first remark might have sounded dickish. What I meant to say is injection-based clients have too high of a ban rate to be long-term effective. The injection client here is archaic as opposed to some others. Other than the CPU usage the mirror client is ahead of its time though.

Edited by Cruel

Considering that the normal client is nearly useless at this point this needs to be looked at. Honestly, it could be something that can't be fixed as much of what the mirror client does is based on the actual game client. We'll see.

Edit: Realized my first remark might have sounded dickish. What I meant to say is injection-based clients have too high of a ban rate to be long-term effective. The injection client here is archaic as opposed to some others. Other than the CPU usage the mirror client is ahead of its time though.

Reflection bottling has been around since before simba...its nothing new. The reason it stopped being popular was because of this, most computers couldn't handle it, and it was hard to develope. Its not ahead of its time, its coming back now that average computers can use it.