PC worth it after void?

scruffyryl

XP rate's aren't so bad, i personally would continue to use it and use the points on HP if creating a staking account and you do not want to invest money into chins to increase your HP.

I am currently making a void pure. I did range guild for a few levels so I do need to catch up on HP a little.

Could you clarify the difference smile.png

What happens if a scripter quits?

One time fee -> you only pay once to use the script.

Lifetime -> a guaranteed working product, until the end of your life, obviously completely unrealistic. 

If a scripter quits, he loses his pay and OSBot has the right to update and maintain the script, but is in no way obligated to do so:

We hold the right at any time, and without prior notice, to cease to supply any of our products or services provided by us and we will be in no way liable to you in any way if we decide to stop such supply. 
We hold the right at any time, and without prior notice, to stop any access to any of the products and services provided by us and used by you and we will be in no way liable to you in any way in the case of: