Perma ban after less than 4 days of botting

Nobody13

Hello,

I just got a perma ban on my two accounts for less than 4 days botting with few days between "botting days" and it was never a full 24h of botting.

I really don't understand how I could get directly a perm ban, I loved runscape and I wanted to play again to it by playing at oldschool rs but it is becoming very bad :( I can't bot to get my old lvl :(

How can I avoid that ?

Regards,

Nobody

Hello,

I just got a perma ban on my two accounts for less than 4 days botting with few days between "botting days" and it was never a full 24h of botting.

I really don't understand how I could get directly a perm ban, I loved runscape and I wanted to play again to it by playing at oldschool rs but it is becoming very bad sad.png I can't bot to get my old lvl sad.png

How can I avoid that ?

Regards,

Nobody

Sometimes shit just happens dude, I've been botting almost 20 hours a day straight off tut-island with free scripts and standard client until today. 

one account for banned after 8 hours of woodcutting, the other account is nearly 90 fletching and 90 fishing completely fine. 

change your IP/change computer your IP is now flagged.. although mine is flagged and I haven't changed it and I'm good.

Sucks man :/ 

I use to bot using another forum and I'd get a vet account banned in less than 1 hour of botting.

There are particular scripts on this forums, especially while using mirror mode, that are damn near undetectable. It's your job to find them and use them.

Mirror mode seems to help, but the script is what you need to pay most attention to.

Trial and error. You hit an error, keep trialing.

Edited by boatsb4hose

I am a developper, I mean it is my study.

I can develop a script easily, I am ok to make one.

If the script is the most important, I would be happy to get some information on how to do a script hard to detect.

Coding is a piece of cake, I just don't know the RS rules for ban, if you have some links that explain how to make a script hard to detect I would be happy :)

I botted 6 hours max per day, except first day 24h.

I was botting at chicken and an other account botting at cow.

I used free script, i restart runescape so i prefer to not pay at begining and pay after.

That "except first day 24h" is the reason right there.

So to answer your question "how can I prevent this?" 

Don't bot for 24 hours unless you're willing to take the hit!

I am a developper, I mean it is my study.

I can develop a script easily, I am ok to make one.

If the script is the most important, I would be happy to get some information on how to do a script hard to detect.

Coding is a piece of cake, I just don't know the RS rules for ban, if you have some links that explain how to make a script hard to detect I would be happy smile.png

I am also a developer, now think of this from Jagex's perspective.. 

How they dectected you is simple.. 

List of players online > Filter players logged in for *insert abnormal amount on time e.g 24hr* > Monitor said accounts > Ban. 

That "except first day 24h" is the reason right there.

So to answer your question "how can I prevent this?" 

Don't bot for 24 hours unless you're willing to take the hit!

I am also a developer, now think of this from Jagex's perspective.. 

How they dectected you is simple.. 

List of players online > Filter players logged in for *insert abnormal amount on time e.g 24hr* > Monitor said accounts > Ban. 

Ok then, how much time must i bot ? How must time the pause has to be done ?

Edited by Nobody13