Dispute agianst Gearing

Nike

http://osbot.org/forum/user/24006-gearing/?tab=feedback

I bought 2 accounts from Gearing on May 4th around 5pm Est.  Logged in for first time since buying today to find that they where both banned on May 5th. My guess is that he botted the accounts that day and they where chained banned the next day. If any Mod wants to team viewer me to show more evidence would gladly. Also I just bot Vip on the 7th and had never botted before so its not my Ip.

a6c345454c1c4ceb1f86c2b7d553851b.png

Above is proof of his skype listed on his osbot profile.

First account login  

cb98e8ff61368f3763e6ec03895d3151.png

First accounted banned 

bc38a2dfdbe5e5ea6bcda5427c135894.png

Second account banned 

75dec32f1f0c3cd01a90850954c8692a.png

I would like a full refund of the 14m I paid for the accounts 

• Administrator

On skype I had bought 2 accounts from the user before with no issues 

So you bought them and 24 hours they were banned, if you didn't have no warranty or refund policy on the accounts we can't really do anything. There is no way to prove you didn't log in and get chain banned. So unless he said if they get banned I will refund you, we can't do anything.

They were banned the next workday. So if I sold you an account that I had been botting all day and everything was fine when I sold it to you, but it was banned in the morning because that is when the majority of accounts get banned that I wouldn't have to refund you? Same thing if I botted tutorial island and sold you a fresh account and the next morning it was banned before I had even logged in. What use would I have in lying? 

• Like 2

• Administrator

They were banned the next workday. So if I sold you an account that I had been botting all day and everything was fine when I sold it to you, but it was banned in the morning because that is when the majority of accounts get banned that I wouldn't have to refund you? Same thing if I botted tutorial island and sold you a fresh account and the next morning it was banned before I had even logged in. What use would I have in lying? 

Difference in a fresh account that you said you didn't bot and accounts that weren't fresh. You have no way to prove you weren't botting.

• Like 2