Who wants to Lure in 07?

JPR

Welp, I lured quite a bit pre-eoc, and when 07 came out, if you like to lure, or want to start, let me know! We can gather up some people from here and get a team going or something.

I do know/vaguely remember some scripts I used to lure with, like varrock rooftop lure, games room.

If you know lures or used to lure and want to get back into it, let's get something going!

Post your skype name below, or PM me your skype name.

Welp, I lured quite a bit pre-eoc, and when 07 came out, if you like to lure, or want to start, let me know! We can gather up some people from here and get a team going or something.

I do know/vaguely remember some scripts I used to lure with, like varrock rooftop lure, games room.

If you know lures or used to lure and want to get back into it, let's get something going!

Post your skype name below, or PM me your skype name.

Luring us into luring :troll:

• Like 1

I WOULD NEVER LURE FELLOW OSBOT FAMILY!

But serious, if you want to lure with me you must have 100m 07gp, or more, and bring it to the wilderness, and skull, no protect item.

No for real, If you want to lure, we can have a go at it! Lure when not botting to prevent a ban!!11!!!1111!!!111!1!!

I really want to lure, it's so much fun making dat gp.

• Like 1

I WOULD NEVER LURE FELLOW OSBOT FAMILY!

But serious, if you want to lure with me you must have 100m 07gp, or more, and bring it to the wilderness, and skull, no protect item.

No for real, If you want to lure, we can have a go at it! Lure when not botting to prevent a ban!!11!!!1111!!!111!1!!

I really want to lure, it's so much fun making dat gp.

Hs6cQawCDkove.gif

You all are haters.. really... disappointed.

I'd join you on this quest that would probably end poorly, but I have zero experience luring. Only ever been a fun category of YouTube videos to watch here and there when I'm very bored. 

EDIT: I take this back I just recalled that I did indeed lure someone when I was around 8 or so for his full mith. I cleverly talked him into trying to pick up the wine of Zamorak, then proceeded to close the door repeatedly as the monks beat him to death. Afterwards I felt bad about it, but the new set of mith was a bonus.

Edited by Genchimaru