Slow 'object state grabber'

Lyquidate

Mirror Client version 1.054
OSBot version 2.3.65
Hooked to OSBuddy
Ran Divinity's AIO Extreme Hunter

So.. This is pretty much my problem:

IT's an issue with the mirror client,

If an object changes state if doesn't get loaded instantly by the mirror client:

Exmaples:

Tree -> tree stump

Hunter Trap-> full hunter trap

Rockfall -> nothing

Mirror client will try to interact with the "Tree" even though it's already gone for 1-2 sec.

This will cause the mouse to spasm all over the "tree".

It's very frustrating :s

Khaleesi

I'm getting about 100 chins per hour where you'd normally get 200-400 chins. What's the use of paying 9.99 when you can only get 1/3rd of your normal XP and cash? I know, ban rates, but I'd simply only bot half the time and still get more money. Can this get fixed? I think it's a pretty major issue.

The scripter made the script to work 100% like it does on standard. There's nothing wrong with the script nor the price, it's the Mirror client so please, stop blaming the script, there's nothing wrong with the price.

Before you comment on my comment, read what I say. I'm saying that the mirror client is slow at grabbing the state of an object, I'm not blaming the scripts at all. I'm asking if the mirror client could get improved, not the script itself. 

Before you comment on my comment, read what I say. I'm saying that the mirror client is slow at grabbing the state of an object, I'm not blaming the scripts at all. I'm asking if the mirror client could get improved, not the script itself. 

I read the post. but your asking why pay 9.99 when it's so slow, this has nothing to do with the script therefor you don't want to pay 9.99 for a script, if you don't want slow scripts just use standard. I get where you're coming from don't get me wrong as I myself would like to see this get improved.

I read the post. but your asking why pay 9.99 when it's so slow, this has nothing to do with the script therefor you don't want to pay 9.99 for a script, if you don't want slow scripts just use standard. I get where you're coming from don't get me wrong as I myself would like to see this get improved.

Actually, you also have to pay 9.99 for VIP. With "when you can only get 1/3rd of your normal XP and cash" I meant the script in mirror client vs the script in regular client. If my complaint was about the script, I would've posted it there.