Black Desert

Genchimaru

I've been playing this game for awhile curious to see if anyone else plays. If so we should party up sometime! My main characters are on Calpheon server, my avatar is the Calpheon logo plus Korean letters if you're unsure of what server it is. Computer specs needed for this game is very steep for those who have not heard of it.

What's the game like? MMO/MOBA? Also is it P2P or F2P?

F2P. MMORPG. Should check it out on YouTube. Combat is very fast paced with keyboard controls to use all skills. Skill bar for a few other skills or more "difficult" ones to execute if you'd like. Fantastic graphics for those with the PC's that can handle it. Fairly well optimized all around. Edited by Genchimaru

F2P. MMORPG. Should check it out on YouTube. Combat is very fast paced with keyboard controls to use all skills. Skill bar for a few other skills or more "difficult" ones to execute if you'd like. Fantastic graphics for those with the PC's that can handle it. Fairly well optimized all around.

Is the questing and economy more like WoW or RS ?

Is the questing and economy more like WoW or RS ?

More like WoW for questing. Economy is rather unique, to fend off bots they no longer have player to player trading. Only the auction house system. But on top of that there is localized markets. So let's say you travel to a remote area and buy carrots they could be cheaper than elsewhere. So you could buy your goods then take your carriage and transport the goods to a different region to sell for a profit. Edited by Genchimaru

More like WoW for questing. Economy is rather unique, to fend off bots they no longer have player to player trading. Only the auction house system. But on top of that there is localized markets. So let's say you travel to a remote area and buy carrots they could be cheaper than elsewhere. So you could buy your goods then take your carriage and transport the goods to a different region to sell for a profit.

And how are the players?

Is it like in rs with talking while bank standing and this kind of stuff?

Or is it more solo train and no one really to talk with?

Until endgame I'd say it's way, WAY more focused in solo content. End-game is heavily reliant on GvG so it changes but at the start if you're not playing with an amigo from the get go it'll be mostly solo for the like I'll say 20 hours it takes to get to more late game content. There is some bankstand esq. content such as farming and crafting. But mostly active content in my opinion.

Edited by Genchimaru

• 2 weeks later...