Jeinks Scammed Me questing service

wumbledorf

Hi, I was buying 2 quests from Jenkins to be completed on my account for 1500k, he scammed me and took the rest of my bank around 10m in total, I want him banned.

His profile-

http://osbot.org/forum/user/164354-jeinks/

All screenshots-

2mmv0pd.png

v3q4ph.png

2j2t4bd.png

He confirms the post and the trade and confirms how much there is on the account but now there is nothing.... really annoyed.

Any help please.

Hello Wumble!

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you're occuring with this member.

I've made the user aware of the dispute and he has been placed in the TWC usergroup as a precautionary measure.

He has 24 hours to explain the situation.

I've also hidden one screenshot of yours because it included a RSN and a password. However, Staff are still able to see it.

No service was completed he just logged out of skype straight away after he took me for the 1.5m payment and 8.5m in the bank. he came on skype earlier denying anything happened.

Can you please provide us:

- a screenshot on which you passed the log in details over

- a picture of your account logged in where I can see that the service was not complete

Hi, here is an image of me giving him the details- 

[REMOVED]

Please don't show it to the public or block out the username and password for me if so. 

I cannot show the quests now as I paid Jonny migo to do them after I got Scammed, I had to buy gold to pay him, bogla can verify this and jonny could verify that I paid him and he did the quests.

jeinks is just a scammer, the fact he didn't do the quests attal and took the rest of my bank when I trusted him, he should be banned already otherwise hes going to do it again, I can provide any screenshots that you need. I'm rather annoyed as hes just denying it when theres proof of him confirming the amount and the quests he will be doing....

Well pls ban him he doesn't deserve to be on this site.

Thank you

Hi, here is an image of me giving him the details- 

[REMOVED]

Please don't show it to the public or block out the username and password for me if so. 

I cannot show the quests now as I paid Jonny migo to do them after I got Scammed, I had to buy gold to pay him, bogla can verify this and jonny could verify that I paid him and he did the quests.

jeinks is just a scammer, the fact he didn't do the quests attal and took the rest of my bank when I trusted him, he should be banned already otherwise hes going to do it again, I can provide any screenshots that you need. I'm rather annoyed as hes just denying it when theres proof of him confirming the amount and the quests he will be doing....

Well pls ban him he doesn't deserve to be on this site.

Thank you

Thank you,

I request @JonnyMigo to confirm that he is currently doing the order which was original requested to be done by @Jeinks