If this isnt botting, the END in neigh... Thoughts?

gearing

Okay, so recently i started botting barbarian fishing without stops and after i had like 5 accs banned I managed to get the

current one 87fishing, along with the agility and strength benefits. Then i took a look at top fishers and found these guys...

We bot, okay? some does it carefully, some does not.

But take a look at these cheeky fuckers, it is pretty much botting for months without breaks:

http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore_oldschool/hiscorepersonal.ws?user1=Arptastic

http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore_oldschool/hiscorepersonal.ws?user1=Jole

There is no fucking way they did it by hand, if i am proven wrong there's no hope for humanity:(

DO they have a pact with jagex or did they REALLY fish 107M xp by hand? or 50/50? If the owners are in this community: tell me

your secret!

Thoughts guys?

edit: OMFG!!!XDDDD Right after i posted this they insta banned my acc no 2day instaban:( gg bank i envy them:(

Edited by gearing

If im not mistaken zezima has/had more then one owner though ohmy.png

my biggest question is how all the ranked players have 200m in theiving lol.

I don''t think so.

Account sharing is against the rules and I am more than sure that they monitore the first page of highscore extremely close.

Of course, maybe a few friends at the same city but not spreaded over countries .!

gearing, change IP dude. im 99% sure its flagged. that many bans you should change IP if you can anyway. I change IP after 3-4 banned accounts. Seems to work for me.

What he said or use vpn^

How do you change ip manually? I know 100% my ip is flagged but atm im using vpn's, but it slows my internet down quite a lot.

What he said or use vpn^

How do you change ip manually? I know 100% my ip is flagged but atm im using vpn's, but it slows my internet down quite a lot.

im on Sky broadband (UK) so i can go into my router settings and disconnect the internet, test the connection, re-connect and issues me a new IP. this is quite rare as far as ISP's go. most dont let you; i know virgin dont. have a look on the internet for your ISP and see if you can.

• Like 1